Please pretty please [forum trust level]

i really want member like really want it. i have been on this forum for a while now, why must mr realmeye punish me like this. i know something mustve happened with my ahem stapler spam 2 years ago that mustve delayed my member status but like seriously what did i do wrong in the past year

it has been 2 years. that is 2 long of a wait for member

huh; I got reg in 6months.,…

you post almost exclusively in off-topic, and for a member of almost two years, your days visited and your post read count are fairly low. expanding your posting/lurking areas to other parts of the forums will benefit you.

you also have a 1 hour recent read time, which is probably far too low.

it’s also possible that a moderator has simply locked your rank at basic, but unless you’ve done something objectionable in the past, that’s probably not the case.

I got regular twice in 6 months…

Here’s Doc with his words of wisdom.

Compare that to your profile, actually maybe just ask Doc what you need, like people do in The Regular Bridge. He was already notified by me quoting him. sup Doc, have a good day!

@Ilikzerice: you spammed and trolled a ton back when you joined. You basically gimp yourself acting like that.

mf thought this was a goddam book alt

Close enough.

You want member yet you post in the forum games section without a fun game for me to participate in. :angry:

is there still a way for me to achieve the almighty member status

1 year- I got regular
2 years- you haven’t got even member you spammer

Begging for it is not going to make someone give it to you.

Own up to your mistakes, apologies. Make a giveaway.

Besides man, it’s just a member, that’s practically nothing. Regular is another thing. @Doc heh heh come on man…

explain how that helps him get member

No, it doesn’t help him, I’m just kinda poor right now…

You were locked so unless you really want an online rank personally ask Doc in a pm to see if he’s willing to unlock your access to member

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.