Please remove Ghost King as a quest

We can all agree that ghost king is just tedious and long. Most of the fight he’s just invulnerable and its really just waiting for him to finish his invulnerability and die instantly. Super boring fight why do we have to do it several times just to get oryx

only because retards dont realize the first phase doesnt count for sb so they buff it.
otherwise, i think it’s a reasonable setpiece for the realm.

So we can get part of the Necromancer set?

… then find the Ghost Master and kill it faster?

Not possible if he gets buffed
definetly needs a fix

I would advocate for a system where the archers drop parts of the ST set, so killing them and buffing the king would at least be worthwhile.

Fixing the Ghost King

Haha, that rhymes!

Going to the castle shouldn’t be an easy process. Besides, the ghost kings have a nice backstory and add to the lore. Aesthetically pleasing, and I find their attacks unique, their hit sounds pleasurable, and drake eggs amazing. The recent addition of ST items just make them even better.

Oasis Giants on the other hand… e_e

you cant buff those

If a maxed character can one-shot it, the only issue is tracking them down, although that in itself can get rather annoying.

dear god you’ve reminded me of the ~150 gkings i’ve done and ~0 skulls i’ve gotten

I got an orange bag from him once. Then I saw that it was the ring. I’m still sad.

owch

Hell even making the king drop nothing would be better, just like with the lich.

It would, but giving the archers a chance at dropping good loot would make more people run them, with actual benefits to buffing and fewer leechers to kill the king in 0.038 seconds.

Agreed, of course giving archers drops as well is just outright the best option.

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time (I hope).

yea just remove ghost king as a whole honestly… why have it when u can have the ghost set drop from udl and the skull and ring drop in like cyclops god chests or something

The ghost king isn’t particularly difficult, but having STs drop in community-accessable chests would be a very bad option. A random person would only need to tp in with a 0/8 Trix, check the chest, tp out and repeat for the entire realm. Also, because these STs happen to be sb, the chest would have to accommodate other sb items, allowing for UT trading. And the implications of that can be seen in plenty of other threads.

also because the ghost kings are worth more than most other EVENTS. Cough Cyclops cough heck, another good reason is that UDL has enough as it is. Plus, the ghost king is an interesting concept. @JimdaFish has a better argument than you will ever have, which is rather sad. I do not wish to start an argument, but this is my argument for your comment.