Pointless points of contention

I got that reference

WE COULD MAKE A RELIGION OUT OF THAT

Someone: Ask to not do something

How bout I do anyways

If you have a smol brain then you can’t have a thicc brain

ive completely memorized that video up through “THATS A HUMAN PERSON”

I can quote many of the events the way he described them, but i cant just recite the whole video.
I do quite well when I have it playing as a reference.
(hardest thing will 100% be learning how long the pause is after "thats how every it gets)

Did you remember the history of japan though :slight_smile:

some of it.lets try

japn is an island by the sea filled with volcanos and its beautiful! in the year -1 billion japan might not have been here. in the year -40,000 it was here. and you could alk to it. and some people walked to it. then it got warmer some icebergs melted it became an island and now theres lots of TREES! because its warmer. so now there are people on the island. theyre basically hanging out in betwen the mountains eating nuts of trees and using the latest technology. like stones. and bowls. knock knock its the outside world and they have technology from the future like really good metal and CRAZY rice farms. so if you own the farm, you havelots of food. which is something everyone needs. to survive. so tat makes you king! rice farming and rice kingdoms spread across the land, all the way to here. the most important kingdoms were here here here here here and here. but this one was the most most importat. ruled hy a heavenly uperperson, or emperor for short. knock knock get the door its religion the new prince wnants every to try this hot new religion from baekje. try this religion he said. no said everybody. try iiit he said. NO said everybody, quiter this time. and so the new religion was put into place with all the rules that came with it. then the government was taking over by another clique and ade some reforms like making the government govern more. and making the government more ike chinas government which is a government that governs more. hi china they said. hi dipshit said china. m can u call us something else other than dipshit? said japan. like what ? said china. how about sunrise land. said japan. then they stole chinas alphabet and wrote a book. about themselves.

Ok thats as much as i have memorized. i know next is a few words, then “and another book about themselves.” But i dont know that far. (yet)

SO to answer your question: i know history of japan up through “they wrote a book. about themselves.”

And no, I did not watch it between reading ur qustion and posting this.

Can this power be learned? I barely remembered the video title lmao

magiks

In all seriousness, I would say the best way to learn is listen to it a lot, write it or type it randomly (ive started typing both of these even into my graphing calculator lol) and say it aloud, mostly to other people ty impress and/or annoy them at the same time

r/unexpectedbillwurtz

I found a new home…

that is one of 4 reddit pages i use
those 4 pages
unexpectedbillwurtz
whatever the page for deac’s announcements is
mathmemes
physicsmemes

aaaaaaaand: bump

no! this is not how you play the game!

:clock10: This topic will close 2 months after the last reply.

I was really hoping this thread could finally die…

I was so bored I was browsing forum games. Forum games!

dude it’s ok you can let this die

That’s a point of contention

but is it pointless?

no