Poison buff

You are exactly right, this would be a great revision.

I’ve been wondering about an Assassin buff. How would a faster throw work? Like the Huntress? o3o

Assassins are fine, everything else is fucked up.
8|

Playing assassin is an artform. – The lazy can not wait for poison timing and thus are bad, the stupid can’t learn enemy phases and thus are bad, the melee mainers are generally bad at the game and thus are bad, the clumsy cannot dodge or aim and thus are bad. It requires a focused and patient yet quick and nimble person to utilize assassin to it’s potential, but those who can use it effectively are major pros. I could argue that assassin is a very overpowered class but those who don’t know of it’s potential are left to use it noobishly.

3 times out of 10 I can land a venom on skuld in that phase before she throws the paralyze ring and garuntee early SB, 10 times out of 10 I can land a solo t5 poison on bes in a clean tomb, 4 times out of 10 I can spam MP pots and get SB in on killer queen bee before the path turns to honey, and the list goes on.

I’d elaborate further and go off on a longer tangent but I got school and don’t feel like writing anymore.

tl;dr assassin is OP, but noobs r 2 dum 2 use it.

:sunglasses:

No, its still pretty underpowered even if you get every single poison in.

yawn I use a ninja almost every day, I know how to dodge properly. Saying somebody sucks at a class and isn’t using it right is completely irrelevant when the ability sucks in the rotmg of today. My main point of this thread is that it is useless vs. things that get steamrolled, not things you can solo or complete in a small group. Try reading the entire thread before you reply.

why would i need to learn the class when i can do 2x dmg with same range on warrior if poison lands or not

Try not being a pleb. :sunglasses:

The only pleb here is the guy who thinks assassin is an op class :sunglasses:

So… You? :sunglasses:

Op means overpowered, and you think sin is op😂

But your name is pleb, also assassin is overpowered. :sunglasses:

Ok I’m done😂

Ridiculous? Yes. In the fact that this post is smashing the poison. You click space bar and get loot. In O2? Space bar and run. In tomb. Space bar the rages then run. In practically anything? S p a c e b a r

Just buff it Decker style. Add a wis mod.

I think an interesting idea would be adding a new ability, maybe something like a blow dart that deals some damage instantly and then additional over time. However this would take away from the lobbing of a vial idea that makes it somewhat unique along with huntress.

Smh read the entire thread before posting🤦‍♂️

Huntress?

You have to time the poison correctly :man_facepalming:

sorry for necropost, but i just wanted to say that it really doesnt apply to hunteress as u can make a mine field that lasts a good while