Poison buff

Bumping this because I’m seeing a lot more posts that agree with me.

I actually came up with such a buff. It’d be codable, it wouldn’t make the Assassin overpowered, it’s somewhat fitting with the ability itself…
I just can’t think of any argument against it, aside from Ickabod’s repeated argument that the Assassin requires precise timing. I do go into more detail on his reasons there.

For damage, yes, the Huntress requires timing. However, the Slow/Paralyze effect applies regardless of invulnerability or not.

Looks like a pretty good idea!

unless you have murky

I see all these people saying how “he’s just using the poson wrong” or "assassin is a skill class where you have to time your poisons. I do agree with it being a skill class but I think what he meant was how why you would bother playing a skill class when there are so many simpler/easier classes to choose from and feels better mechanically.

Here is the thing with assassin. It is good in medium sized groups and the ability isn’t meant to be buffed because that is not the play-style of the char. It is literally one of the safest chars to get long range damage with on non chest enemies. (O2, Colo, Cult, etc.)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.