Poisoned (New status effect)

Poisoned(New status effect)

Effects
Does more damage to players (the more the player moves around) over time

Does more damage to enemies over time

The damage player receives is 10 and the damage enemies recieve is 100, every 1 sec passed the damage player/enemies receives increases by 1.5x

Players/enemies under the poisoned status can spread the status effect to other players/enemies through contact

The poisoned effect also reduces speed of players/enemies affected by 1/8, reduction of speed increases by 1.5x per sec

Used by Poisons, Horrific creation, assassins puppets etc

I’m not sure if I like players being able to spread the effect amongst each other (also reminds me something…nothing in particular). But punishing players based on how much they move is definitely an interesting subject to touch. Endgame content might be able to make use of this somehow as well. I think the idea certainly has potential. :smiley:

Perhaps it reminds you the blood plague from World of Warcraft? And that hilarious bug from the early 21st century that got out of hand… :smirk:

End game status players would fight with that deadly effect in play, which would spread with close contact.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.