Politics ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°) 2, Electric Boogaloo

With the return of some forumers and [the fact that my sanity has deuterated considerably since I first made the thread] I’ve decided to revive the dead horse just for it to be beaten dead again!

In celebration I will start off the discussion…

US START WW3 WIHILE TRUMP IN PEACH? :flushed:

no, he isn’t in peach. we don’t have any that big, and even if he was in one, he couldn’t start WW3 from inside it, unless he had like, a super powerful radio that could go through the walls of the peach to tell Iraq when to start the war

I don’t think WW3 is likely, but if he’s found in Peach a US vs Mushroom Kingdom war isn’t out of the question.

all people deserve food, health, shelter, and affection

truer words could not be said in this fledgling thread.

heres an upvote.

edit: 2:00 AM: because of my agreement with this, my internet was cut by the globalist pigs and the hacker known as 4chan :angry: (nah but realmeye shat itself during this time so consider this documentation for future anomalies, or not).

well one there is certain the only way for a ww3 to end is with nuclear war. A ww3 will only be nuclear there is no avoiding that. In 2020 no country is going to have a world war by conventional means.

So really people shouldent worry about being drafted, the world will be probably be in ashes before you even get to bootcamp

ww3= destruction of the modern world, really a lot of people dont have a grasp on the deathtolls and collapse of society that would occur and the environmental impact which would affect both of the previously mentioned things. It would be incomparable in any way to ww2

nations know that (i hope) so consider the chances to be extremely low

if trump got impeached it would just make rednecks angry, not start a ww3, if a ww3 started during this process it wouldent be from the impeachment

Aside from the last one, giving all of this to every single person on Earth is becoming less sustainable by the minute. The only reason we have this much surplus is because we’re draining our planet of resources faster than they can recover and polluting the living hell out of it.

Just giving away to everyone isn’t going to solve anything by itself. You’d need profound changes to society as a whole to avoid all the dystopian nightmare scenarios.

what a generalized statement.

He is impeached.

I don’t think it is that generalized, an intelligent person should not be angry about since it literally changes nothing at all in american politics, if trump is gone then mike pence or any other trump like person takes office and just continues to do as trump was doing

anyone one who is outside with a picket sign about it, is what I would call a redneck and rednecks are stupid.

WW3 starts because of an impeachment? W-Wha?

In Peach Mint*

get it right.

oh my b

Again with the generalized statements. I’d be angry if he was removed from office, because the main argument (collusion with Ukraine) against him has been proven to be false many times over. This proves that removal from office is just yet another political smoke and mirrors play. It changes many things, including worsening my view and the view of many others, of the US govt yet again.

For the record, I wish he had not been elected. I do not condone or support his actions in any way.

The flip side of this is that an intelligent person should not be excited about it either (and that an intelligent person wouldn’t have started the impeachment procedure to begin with) for exactly the same reason.

If I was American I wouldn’t care if it was true or not, I would not want someone to be the leader of my country if they are going to do is embarrass it with ignorance

"Grab ’em by the pussy”- American President Donald Trump

Sure but I still believe you have to be stupid to be angry about his removal from office

But perhasp im being too fair to America, maybe Donald "“I did try and fuck her, She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. … I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there and she was married.” Trump

Is exactly who the American people need as a leader

Maybe it is just me, but I would hope for much better for the United States and if a horse and pony show is what is needed for his removal from office well maybe its just alright

On another note its funny how fast American media dropped the Epstein story to focus on the much less far reaching Impeachment story

Usually key witness that have ties to high ranking government officials being killed in prison is something you would only see in countries like Russia so it is surprising to see people drop it like it was nothing

A fairly similar yet different in a way situation ( Ján Kuciak for those interested) happened in slovkia and people protested in large mass about it

Its surprising these mass protest did not happen in America, maybe they were too busy worrying about impeachments that have no real impact on the fate of America instead.

The thing is this is so small scale in comparison to so many other things and what impact the outcome would actually have

If this worsens your image of your country I wonder how you feel about serious issues like sending young people off to die in foreign lands well old men in suits sit in rocking chairs back home

It does make some amount of sense. When you think about it he’s literally every negative stereotype about Americans ever (from the perspective of foreign countries).

They don’t like to showcase to the general public just how garbage they are, which is why they generally try to bury stories about people like Epstein who make everyone in their social circles look bad (including tons of people working in the media).

They can’t pretend Trump doesn’t exist with how visible he is so instead they have to try to paint him as some sort of horrible monster to make people think he was an anomaly and not a normal part of the American upper class.

Turns out, it’s way easier to fantasize about civil war and taking down the “Deep State” than actually doing anything to improve your country.

It sets a dangerous precedent and is indicative of some serious flaws with the US political system.

If the Congress can get rid of any president they want for whatever reason they want, what’s the point of even electing a president?

If it doesn’t matter who’s actually sitting in the Oval Office then, again, what’s the point of electing a president?

When was this proven to be false?

I once heard someone describe what’s up with him and how he get elected despite being a horrible excuse for a human being and I thought it fit pretty well, can’t remember where though.

Donald Trump (at the risk of stating the painfully obvious), is a narcissist. he is simply incapable of empathizing with any other human being and only cares about himself and his agenda. the much less obvious part (maybe it is to you, but it wasn’t to me at the time) is that having someone like that running for president validates all the other selfish people throughout the country and proves to them that they don’t actually have to change for the better after all. with a case like that, all of those people are going to latch on to him and support what he does. so he’s the perfect leader for them, but not necessarily everyone else.

there’s also some flaws with the US voting system that allowed someone like him to make it, since he won while losing the popular vote. pulling data from here, apparently turnout was only about 55% which means a little under half of US citizens didn’t do anything whatsoever. that’s somewhat less than ideal. Trump only had about 46% of the popular vote among those who actually voted, but among the entire US population that’s only about 19% of people who actually wanted Trump to be president. those 19% got to decide what happens to everyone else. part of pulling off the election is also due to the US’s bizarre electoral college system that seems to serve no purpose at all beyond fucking with the final tally. this definitely isn’t the first time the electoral votes have put someone in office who lost the popular vote. the electoral college can also discourage voting turnout for those who live in states that always vote one way or the other as a whole, since their vote will always be drowned out on the state level and become irrelevant before it ever reaches the national level.

now admittedly, this still doesn’t make the US citizens look good since about half of them did nothing in an election where Donald Trump of all people was running. hopefully having to endure trump was enough to get some of those non-voters to do something, but if we’re being realistic it probably won’t go up much. I hope the 2020 election proves Trump was an anomaly and not actually someone who deserved to run the US, because otherwise I might have to seriously look into the feasibility of moving somewhere else instead of memeing about it.

also something about russians? idk much about that but even if it was a thing, shitty turnout and the pointless vestigial electoral college are still problems.

It was useful in principle in the beginning; it used to make sure that the big states (ones with a ton of voters) didn’t get citizens of their states into high-level parts of the government too frequently and end up squashing the rights of smaller states. Nowadays, it kind of just screws with the system by ensuring that the votes of some people (those who live in big states) are actually worth less than those of the people who live in small states. It is also technically possible to win the electoral college with only 25% of the popular vote; while unlikely, the fact that this possibility exists shows that there are some flaws in the system.