Politics ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°) 2, Electric Boogaloo

National security law passed around 12 hours ago. I’m not sure how I feel.

palpatine would approve

(I hope you get the reference, otherwise the meme has the opposite message)

DUHHH CIRNGE!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!!1 CRINGE!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!! I AM BOOMER!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/c6z3h7/cringe_based_cringe/

Agree tbh.

Sums up literally every unmoderated place in the internet.

Me: mom can I get image ?

Mom: we have image at home

image at home: image

completely forgot about this thread lmao

Looking through every post in the thread.

video unavailable :frowning:

open it in a new tab then

thank you :slight_smile:

Bernie Cinders 2024

election is very close, dunno who’s gonna win at this point.

I’m assuming Biden. He made a pretty good comeback since yesterday. Nevada be taking their sweet, sweet time with counting. Also, I thought Pennsylvania would go blue this time, but apparently not for now.

Kanye West.

I’m guessing so too, with the current state of Pennsylvania it really could shift to Biden, Georgia is a possibility too. Nevada has been at 75% reporting for a long bit, dunno whats going on there.

He will win the election in a landslide.

Biden might lose Nevada because only 8k vote gap and 75% reporting, so there’s a chance
Trump might lose Georgia. Only leading by ~20k and still 1% left, but Georgia has a lot of people so there’s a chance for that too.

Most of the hugely populated cities in Nevada like Las Vegas are mostly blue, so there’s little chance that Trump will take it. I think they went blue last election, too. On the other hand, Biden probably isn’t winning Penn, seeing how they went red last time. Georgia matters, but Trump’s already in trouble, even if he manages to get it.

But no matter what political side we’re on, can we all agree that we need younger candidates with less senility?

Yes. I would also appreciate it if people could vote for an actual good candidate instead of the lesser evil

The next JFK yes yes?

so is alaska useless