Politics ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°) 2, Electric Boogaloo

You mean? ARMIES OF TOILET PAPERS???

Orange adult entertainment site is giving italy free premium subscriptions because of the virus.

I wonder what the toilet paper is for

Why aren’t these people buying socks instead? :flushed:

I don’t understand why it isn’t appropriate.

IT’S FOR DA OP DIE-A-REE-YA!!!

Why would you hoard toilet paper? Why not purchase a reasonable amount? Why would you choose toilet paper, of all things, to hoard? When you’re in your house during a quarantine period, are you going to think “Man, I sure could use some more toilet paper”? No. You will be thinking “Man, I sure could use some more nonperishables. What will I do with this multiple month supply of toilet paper, a non necessity?”

It is quite effective as a dietary fiber supplement!

Kidding aside, I hope that everyone can calm down and the various governments can work together better to fight this thing; now is the time for everyone to work together, and not for petty disputes.

EDIT: Just saw this, felt the need to add it: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/03/17/coronavirus-oregon-police-says-stop-calling-911-toilet-paper/5065874002/

Hysteria breeds more hysteria

Either our politicians have been gutting public healthcare on purpose to limit overpopulation or they were really stupid enough to think the private sector would be of help in a public health crisis. Or it really just boils down to “I’m just here to help my rich friends get richer in the short term and I don’t have the capacity to care about anything else”.

Truly amazing to see and hear all the fake support to healthcare personnel from the same people who have continuously decreased their funding and made their lives shit for decades.

Epidemics like this one are the reason why the “we don’t need a public health system, let everyone take care of themselves” approach doesn’t work. Diseases don’t care about “muh individualism” or “muh free market”, they’ll just kill whoever’s vulnerable. And if you leave the whole working class vulnerable, then the people dying en masse to the epidemic will be the ones you need to actually keep the economy going.

Well, the UK is finally closing schools. This Friday.

What do you guys think of Boris Johnson?

Other than what I’ve heard from Carlgon of cuckadd I don’t have much of an opinion on him since I haven’t read up on him as much.

he looks like a less orange Trump

Tread on this dick, I’m coronavirus ready

No

Gib the goberment your weapons and trust the media :slight_smile:

there is nothing to fear, just stay at home and await further instructions

or not, either way the DOW is going DOWn HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There are better ways to treat the flu than shooting yourself in the head.

i bought another gun today, from a guy outside a walmart

I guess at least this one’s more practical to shoot yourself in the head with, but come on man. This is the one time in your life when you would unironically be better off staying at home to masturbate to hentai, and you’re going outside to buy shit you don’t need?

Why would I shoot myself in the head, Im not a coomer

I bought it because I had the money and felt like it

You call having a gun “being coronavirus ready” and the only practical use for a gun in case of an epidemic is to kill yourself so you don’t have to deal with dying slowly of disease.

I do not know what they’re doing in France, but in the United States a lot of cities/counties are announcing that they will no longer be arresting people for burglary.

My firearms are not to shoot myself, like you for some reason believe. They are to defend myself after the government has announced they are no longer going to bother doing so. After all, the United States Supreme Court has affirmed multiple times that the police have no obligation or responsibility to protect people.

Arguing that the only reason someone would purchase a firearm is to shoot themselves is like arguing that the only reason people would drive is to fling themselves off of a bridge, or that the only reason people own a knife is to slit their wrists.

Now, I have to go by an OWB Holster for my new pistol