Politics ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°) 2, Electric Boogaloo

Let me clarify something, I am pro-China and pro-Chinese, but not pro-communist. Tiananmen Square Protest was a pro-democracy protest back then. And it happened right when other communist parties are losing power (from Fall of Berlin Wall to Soviet Unions). Ok that’s not the entire point.

The problem is the protesters where peaceful at the beginning until some radical jump in from nowhere and started to cause HUGE mess. Govvy and Comunnist Party did not end the 50+ days of protest until the very last day @ June 4th.

Please refer to this link:

However, there are some of the pictures that I can’t tell from their caption myself.

Errrrrrr… Why the hell Winnie the Pool should be used to compare Xi Jinping? I just don’t get it. And plus, Winnie the Pool cartoon itself is not blocked in mainland China. You are allowed to “fanqiang” or “flip the wall” @ mainland.

i think it’s just a meme that xi jinping looks like winnie the pooh

Still, politicalizing something is just not right though, regardless funny or not.

I mean there are hundreds of eyewitness accounts that the military opened fire on the protesters, it’s hard to believe that it didn’t happen.

Not to mention that 100-150 deaths of civilians(which is what your source estimated it to be) is not peaceful at all and would require a death report anyways.

Also, its hardly restrained of the military to not use their huge moving war weapons on civilians(though I doubt they were just there for show). They should not have even been there in the first place.

Like, I get that China is villianized in western media and that some of the higher estimated death tolls are fucking daft, but its a stretch to say that Tiananmen Square didn’t happen.

Military opened fire on protester is just one category of such event. Opening fire on peaceful protesters intentionally is another thing. Not all protesters are peaceful, there are small number of radicals for sure.

Thing is, civilian fatalities could caused by radicals, not just by the military. We cannot be sure.

Let’s face it. The protest lasted 50+ days. Martial law was declared on mid-May, tanks and troops were deployed to the Square but did not start to open fire immediately until the last minutes on June 4th.

I did not say the killing did not happen. But the fatalities remains questionable to me.

bruh this be why noone talks on here:

YOU’RE BEING TOXIC AND VERY NOT OPEN MINDED :angry:

funny meme though

yes it does seem that the only people who deny or question the many atrocities committed by the CCP are Chinese people or communist how odd :thinking:

Thats fine though you and your commie government don’t need to admit anything, the world already knows

also for future reference this is china^

svg

these are communist rebels ^

Mr Taun, as much as I think we fundamentally disagree on many topics, I appreciate your quick wit and utter destruction of all you oppose.

Stop trolling plz ;(. It hurts my feeling. PRC is not a communist rebel. I already said that I am not pro-CPC in the 1st place. But I am against anti-CPC sentiment however.

First of all, CPC are not innocent of their grave mistakes on Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward, that’s for sure. But when it comes to Tiananmen Square Protest, I saw both radicals and peaceful protesters. And plus, neither sides are not innocent during the protest, soldiers and protesters (not necessary peaceful ones) both suffered fatalities from each other. Either way, it was atrocious and it should not happen regardless who started and who finished it.

I recognize both ROC and PRC as “China”. But why should ROC should be the only “real China”? Western-styled freedom and democracy? Or what?

And you proved yourself as an anti-CPC because you are insulting the national flag as “communist rebels” and the Party as “commie”. Plus, the world does knows what CPC has done, but with twisted facts that the world did, like you, hypocrite.

They are though, sorry your brain has been thoroughly washed

They plunged china into a civil war, them not the actual Chinese government, thus they are rebels

and their continued occupation of mainland china does nothing to change that fact

because one of them are filthy cowards who launched surprise attacks on their fellow Chinese in a time when the Japanese were invading and destruction the country.

because one of them has done nothing but destroy Chinese culture, destroy temples, artifacts and books anything they could get their hands.

because of them is a oppressive force who commits mass human rights violations against all its people specifically muslims, Christian and non han chinese get the worst of it.

Calling it the PRC is disgusting, it is no peoples republic it is a communist dictatorship controlled by a small select group of people who are not even voted into power

The “Real China” is the china that respects china. If you butchering your people, destroy your history and are a dictatorship then you do not respect china at all. which makes sense I dont see why a bunch of murderous rebels would respect china, they never have before weather it during the Chinese civil or ww2 or now.

dont take facts as insult, they are in fact communist and are infact rebels, them saying they are not does make it suddenly true

no the PRC is the only one twisting facts about china.

perfect example is the current corona situation.

the PRC is heavily lying about the amount of cases they have in their country which undoubtedly leading to immense death and suffering for the Chinese people.

Because they care more about continuing the illusion of supreme power their allowing their citizens to die without international aid or allowing international doctors to enter heavily hit areas.

The PRC has been the worst thing to happen to china in Chinese history, never before has something massacred, oppressed and violated the rights of Chinese as they have

some fun articles to read in free time

Oh please, I know what’s right and what’s wrong. First of all, if I am brainwashed, then I would be unconditionally supporting CPC regardless of what good or bad they have done.

In Chinese Civil War, those rebels are chosen by the majorities of Chinese people because KMT were being merciless to the people. If KMT government were giving the majorities of Chinese people good life, there wouldn’t be communist dudes from nowhere in the 1st place.

I would never want CPC to be overthrown. Even if there are no laws that protects the Party from getting overthrown, who can do better than them for the 1.4+ billion Chinese people? KMT? I don’t know.

WTH??? KMT and CPC temporary united when the Japanese invades until Sino-Japanese War ended. Then the duos went back to fighting against each others until 1949.

Oh the Cultural Revolution? I do know that Red Guards tried to destroy the bunch “olds”. Plus, I am aware that during the Cultural Revolution, the culture, temples, artifacts and bunch of others were mercilessly destroyed by the Red Guards.

Nonsense! Out of all sources that claims innocent Uighur Muslims, Christians and non Han-Chinese are tortured and face discrimination, I have not see any valid evidences of them getting tortured by prison guards or whatsoever. No valid footages, at all. Or any photograph of such things.

Well, you are a disgusting anti-communist and anti-PRC figure after all. Calling democracy and freedom is extremely atrocious. ROC, the more-democratic counterpart of mainland China, the pan-green camps are using false flag of democracy and freedom to insult fellow Taiwanese people who went to mainland by calling them “you are pro-communist” when they satisfied with mainland China even though they do not support CPC. If it is communist dictatorship, then leaders worldwide would not call it People’s Republic of China in the 1st place.

The “Real China” is the China who can leads 1.4+ billion Chinese people and giving them their basic needs. Then talking about human rights, cultures and so on.

That is not fact, you are insulting them. Plus, have you even went to mainland China 1st place? Or have you actually experienced such things?!

I have not see any valid evidences of People’s Republic twisting facts about China.

Heavily fibbing?? Then what is the actual fatalities caused by COVID @ mainland China beside 4.6k? Give me the source that tells me the actual fatalities or you are fibbing.

I am triggered to the level of beyond extreme right now, what YouTube channels and news sources are you reading and watching???!!!

AND STOP COMPLAINING THEY HAVE COMMITTED HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATIONS! JUST GATHER 8 OTHER NON-COMMUNISTS PARTIES AND 1.3+ BILLION CHINESE PEOPLE TO OVERTHROW CPC. DONE. PROBLEM SOLVED! YOU FIND YOUR WAYS TO DO IT, NOT ME.

P.S.

Those articles, are still not giving me facts. The “concentration camp” video did not even gives the basic thing, show-not-tell. Gulzira and Rahima did not show any wound marks to prove their point. Where were the wounds from such beatings? Did they went emotional and started to cry when they saw the camp? Because I remember watching a video about a Holocaust survivor and when she visited to the concentration camp that imprisoned her, she became emotional started to cry.

Those words of organ-harvesting article are definitely from (radical) Falun Gong themselves to begin with, then people believed it, without actual photos of bodies with their organs extracted. Their slogan "天减中共“ means “exterminate CPC”, that is not normal for an innocent spiritual religious group to shout such thing. Plus, how could withdraw a political party would cleanse their spirits? If they are truely a religious groups like Christians and Muslim and endured such things, they would never shout such thing.

Note: I don’t believe govvy’s and CPC’s words either, but Falun Gongs themselves are not providing strong evidences.

It’s important to remember that others may very well have been raised with very different values, ways of thinking and sources of information than yourself, and that ultimately affects how they perceive the world. When engaging in such discussions with people from very different backgrounds and perspectives, I think that it’s crucial to remember the impact such backgrounds have, and to be mindful as a result.

This certainly doesn’t mean that disagreeing is bad (having such conversations can be very beneficial for those involved), but be patient with others who clearly disagree with you on these massive issues, as it’s often that their basis of understanding is driving them to a different conclusion from your own.

commies bad though

Huh???

Oh please… you have not even experience those things yourself so…

What I’m saying is that you and Tauntauned clearly have very different backgrounds, and this has influenced your perceptions of how things happened/are happening with China. My advice is for you guys (and everyone else watching this conversation) to remember this, and be patient with one another throughout the discussion; this type of argument will get nowhere when your fundamental ideals and background information sources are so very different.

And ignore ThatsMyJam–he’s just trying to provoke you.

I don’t have to experience it to know what it cost.

Communism only works in groups that are small enough so everyone is held personally accountable by the community. You cannot run a communist government because the government will eventually separate itself from the citizens and stop being held accountable and become corrupt. You see this in every single communist country, a complete corruption of the government.

I’ll be the first to admit, my dream life is living in a commune in the middle of ass-fuck nowhere. I am a genuine communist and I believe the morality and effectiveness of the system completely trumps everything else IF individuals can be policed by the community and the government can be kept small.

I agree with what your saying but unfortunately in this case it does not matter

PRCSakura is spreading lies and CCP propaganda

and I dont think that should be allowed on the fourms let alone the politics thread for it no?

This right here is 100% fake

seriously go and try to find what he just said anywhere online or in any book, you won’t because it is a complete fabrication and merely communist propaganda against a peaceful religious group that has seen nazi level torture and persecution done to them.

So pardon me it seems as if I am not being understanding to someones background but I will offer no respect for someone who lies and deny atrocities, thanks

no we should ignore PRCsakura, thatsmyjam has yet to lie on the subject matter

WTH is wrong with you?! How am I spreading lies?! I already said that I do not believe CPC and govvy’s words myself and yet you are accusing me spreading lies.

That’s because they twisted the truth, not me. GO SEARCH UP THE PHRASE "天减中共“ RIGHT NOW! I promise you, you will find that Falun Gong are the one who said that, not me.

Here are the result:
https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&sxsrf=ALeKk03TFC0XP8yTwc3GCXJCQ6-EVe_sow%3A1591804468602&source=hp&ei=NALhXpaCIcGk_Qa5hpP4DQ&q=天减中共&oq=天减中共&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzICCAA6BAgjECc6BggAEAUQHlD19AVY_aUGYI-oBmgFcAB4AIABsAGIAaEJkgEDNi41mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiW7JjfzffpAhVBUt8KHTnDBN8Q4dUDCAY&uact=5

You should be ignored because your anti-communist and anti-PRC sentiments that you are spreading right now.