Politics ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°) 2, Electric Boogaloo

literally nothing comes up related to what you said :sweat_smile: the only thing even somewhat related had to do with hong kong and never even mentioned falun gong :clown_face:

stop with your lies

your afraid of the falun gong because you know once people gather in groups they will realize the so called government of theirs is nothing but a savage dictatorship

This???

https://en.minghui.org/html/articles/2015/1/20/148040.html

the headline from that link

you literally just gave an article that HEAVILY disagreed with you

yeah i’m not going to reply anymore to your nonsense anymore

Note, they are Falun Gong themselves if you read the entire article.

the part you highlighted? what are you trying to say about it?

because if your saying it says " “exterminate CCP”," you again are lying and are wrong

Capture

Please show me some translator or book of Chinese character meanings that can prove otherwise because everything image translator i just used showed VERY different translations from what you said

it something to do with days or the sky or something im sure an non brainwashed Chinese person on the fourms could give a better translation

actually dont even because the characters for CCP are not in that thing so that is that

They would say the same thing.

Google Translate tells you the answer:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=zh-CN&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.epochtimes.com%2Fgb%2F11%2F1%2F25%2Fn3152623.htm

FYI: Epoch Time was found by Falun Gong.

they wouldn’t and it doesn’t

this article does nothing expect show that those people don’t want the CCP in charge of china, like the majority of the non brainwashed world does

send me that link to that website because that website looks like absolute rubbish

Prove me wrong.

Either way, regardless (heaven) destroys or exterminate CPC, it is still not normal for a peaceful spiritual group to shout such thing.

send me the link to that website

sdfsdf

sdfsdf

Did you look at the info at the right???

I did and it looks like absolutely fake and it looks like a site funded by the CCP so send me that link

looks like one person did all those translation considering they all seem to be politically charged

“altogether 500 million votes have been cast in these elections”

@Tauntauned:

https://www.epochweekly.com/b5/657/20212.htm

Different translation, but still the same overall meaning. Regardless of HK protesters or Falun Gong, both of them are using such slogan.

First off why do you only send articles from Falun gong groups and not your actual government :thinking:
embarrassed by what they are going to say because you know they dont have any proof to it?

yeah this is actually going to be my final reply I don’t want to become a regular off arguing with a member of the Chinese communist party

“exterimate the ccp” ≠ “may the Chinese communist party fall”

Though I agree with both statements they are very different from each one

the first one sounds like something someone would say when they are trying to mislead people into believing the falun gong are a violent group

even though the only violent ones are the CCP who have raped,killed, tortured and committed many other atrocities to Falun gong members

the second one however sounds like people who want to change the state of china from a state of horror to a better one hopefully

Because you won’t believe what the Chinese government said for sure.

Me as CPC member? Now you are accusing me as a Party member? OMG… what the hell is wrong you??? How could I be a Party member if I don’t support CPC at all?!

Either way, they both means get rid off CPC. Regardless peaceful or violent methods.

What about other 50+ national minorities??!! Why only Falun Gong, Christians and Uighurs??? If CPC’s atrocity level is beyond the extreme, EVERY SINGLE ETHNICITIES, RACES, RELIGIONS AND POPULATION @ MAINLAND CHINA WOULD BE WIPED ABOUT ALREADY! THEN I WOULDN’T EVEN EXIST IN THE 1ST PLACE!

P.S.
Let’s end this conversation here please, once for all…

without wishing prolong the original argument (not that I can tell what it was about since I lost track of the point after tiananmen square stopped being mentioned), I would like to make an aside on the subject of religion here:

being part of a “peaceful” “innocent” faith is not mutually exclusive with the concept of being a murderous asshole. your example of christianity in particular has actually been shouting down the lives of others for centuries, sometimes violently (and shockingly enough, I’m not talking about the crusades). the most obvious demonstration of this hate is directed at the LGBT+ community. in fact, I would argue religion is a major factor in the sustaining of queerphobia in all its forms across the world. certainly not the only factor as there are a lot of non-religious people out there who don’t like LGBT+, but definitely a big one.

So you are saying that are some dudes who are really idiots and murderous within a “peaceful”, “faithful”?

So beside the “12-13th century of Crusade”, then what is it? Oh yeah… I know. When Spanish monarchs heavily punishes anyone who does not believe Christianity back in few century back.

Not. Good.

yikes

while you would be correct in saying this, I have to make the distinction between a homophobic “Christian” and a Christ-like Christian.

The main goal of Christianity is to become like Jesus. If you’re biblically literate, you’ll realize that the examples of sodom and gomorrah being destroyed (one of the main examples made by homophobes) weren’t destroyed because of homosexuality.

Secondly, if you’re familiar, Jesus sat and dined with tax collectors, pharisees (the same sect that ended up yelling at the romans until they crucified him) and prostitutes. If the goal of Christianity is to act like He did, I very seriously doubt condemning and judging and assaulting the homos (I get to use that word) is a Christlike thing to do, at all.

To sum this all up, I suggest against lumping “religion” in its entirety as a major factor in homophobia and ask you to reconsider. The main factor is improperly used text and an agenda pushed by crooked people.

I am aware of all of that actually, I just didn’t have a reason to bring up the distinction yet given the context.

thanks anyway

people always say this and thats good and all but it really dosent matter

it wouldn’t matter if jesus was gay himself people still use religion as a tool to persecute LGBT around the world

what something says on paper and what people actually do are two very different things

this is also said about the crusades but its not true

I dont think improper use of text is the problem considering Abrahamic religions have parts in their religious text about how being gay is a sin

a lot of people around the world hate gays and the majority of that hate is not from a politician pushing an agenda its because thats how they feel because their society is dominated by their religion which tells them to being gay is a sin

Like lets just take a country like iran, being gay in the ancient persian religion and society was accepted and it was seen as normal

but influences from Islam and Christianity changed that

so yeah jesus himself is not persecuting LGBT people but many of his followers are

and like i said these followers arent misinterpreting any text or being forced to believe this by crooked people

a quote from the bible “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”

maybe in the future this will change