Politics ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)

I don’t really disagree with what you’re saying about those communities, I think you just threw me with the language you used, my bad.

I think you’re partially right, but there are still differences like religion that stick around longer and at the least needs acknowledgement of religious freedom, which is part of the acceptance I was talking about. And this more so goes for new immigrant groups because they’d be less integrated.

uhh… @RMGnoob I don’t think they’re an armed militia (except ANTIFA,I guess, but they’re more of an organized street thug group), I’m saying they’re dangerous since they wanna start a civil war in America for ridiculous reasons. And no, they’re not gonna fight for freedom since I was talking about both far extremes of the parties. All those extreme sides want is their ideas to become mainstream and to destroy anyone who disagrees with them, even if they’re on “their side”.

Either that or someone who shares the same beliefs as them (or atleast pretends to) so they can enforce their ideology, even if it hurts everyone else. which is why I oppose both extremes and radicalization and echo chambering.

This is a truly epic topic

I like to let it build up to 30-50 unread then read them all at once and wallow in the extreme opinions and unchecked body odour that inhabit this thread

Stop trying to ruin my “family friendly conversations” you poopoo head.

This is a pahsitive thread and I won’t allow you to ruin it okay???./s

what extreme opinions tho, the stuff here seems very benign so far :confused:

oh hush, you probably smell like wet dog, literally you biscuit eating doge.

But come on @ArexRew, join in on the garbage fire, you know you want to :upside_down_face:

Stop Flagging my posts reeee. ͉̱̱̦̟̺̩̝̱͉ͨͯ̌̔͋̑̈̿̔̆̎̀̕͟͜

You must be pretty bored, nothing very crazy here, at least in the last 50 replies.

I have political views, and they’re probably very much in line with most of the forum users considering that the target demographic for rotmg is quite young.

Yeah
It was better when they were talking about nazis and political correctness

Got a feeling that’s at least partially because you’re too used to hearing right-wingers criticize immigration, and so when you see anyone who’s not 100% “no borders, let everyone in” you automatically assume they’re a certain type of right-wing asshole.

Religion isn’t all that different from other differences. Much like identity politics it’s too easy to turn into a political tool.

I was talking about all of the US, not just some small group.

I don’t think you know what the word “extreme” means.

… dude are you ok?

I would make a joke about you being extreme, but I don’t wanna get flagged AGAIN for an obvious joke so I’ll just respond plainly (freaking cyber bullies :cry: )

I’m guessing that it’s a left leaning position then?

I mean, it’s alright to not have a strong/weak political position tbh. I just found it a spicey and interesting topic to talk about (which it was kek).

I don’t remember the thread discussing anything Nazi like :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
political correctness sure, but that was about when it’s used to silence and oppress peepul.

o, when you put it that way, it sounds even funnier than before lol.

Title of the video: “10 opinions TOO EXTREME for the LAMESTREAM MEDIA :scream::scream::scream:

Content of the video: “… you know guys, breathing air is pretty alright”

Why is that? Did I embarrass myself in public again?

no, I just thought of hipsters, rednecks and some fringe crazies with pistols/rifles prepping for the (((civil war))))

also I see your FLIPPING dog whistle you white nationalist

#exposed :ok_hand:

Congratulations, now you know how the rest of the world sees the US. :joy:

such sad, very wow :sob:

This is without a doubt the stupidest thing I’ve seen in this entire thread. I guess we are taking any and all jokes that are told completely seriously now.

03%20PM
No. What do you think about that update size lmao

W. t . f

o noes, the thread is about to become derailed, I gotta save it!

Do you guys think racism is still a large problem in western culture?

because I don’t, at least partially :open_mouth:

what? its only 19.6 gigabytes

Individual acts of racism are an ongoing and omnipresent problem.

There is no such thing as systemic racism in the US.

Dood, that’s a decent amount of gigs ;-;

I pretty much agree with everything here.

I do wonder why people still think there’s systemic racism in the U.S. Because if there was, you could get a twitter mob nowadays to harass, threaten and get people removed from job positions (depending on how high they are on the corporate ladder). besides, you can get in serious trouble If you are racist and discriminate like giving people lower wages cuz they are black or whatever, no corporation would take that risk since they’re there to MAKE MONEY.

Racism counter acts corporatism by narrowing down the potential consumers and fucks with profit because of that. No company would keep an actual racist for long since they would be detrimental to them in the short and long term.

Unless you’re a company that doesn’t care or wants to pander to far left/right people, then I guess hire all the racists kek.

Depends on the country. For example, the USA have based their entire society on race, meaning the entire country is basically running on 24/7 racism.