Politics ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)

I know you’re being sarcastically here but I was speaking metaphorically.

Yeah, but on the other hand, you could use the money that you didn’t spend on that child to get another liver… And while you’re at it, buy a divine pet in RotMG and all of the buyable skins and probably also get a new car

bump of the week

What do you guys think of the red pill community?

wtf is that even

Sounds like typical incel shit. What’s the difference supposed to be?

Considering the number of people using the “redpill” meme, I’m not sure why one group would have more of a claim on it than everyone else. Then again I’m not a Redditor so clearly I don’t have the intelligence to appreciate such a deep philosophical stance.

Who cares. They’re entitled to believe what they think is true as long as their beliefs do not interfere with my personal actions or cause illogical harm to things I actually care about. I feel like a lot of it is a joke, and it’s likely not even a real community. Althogh their beliefs appear to be at least somewhat logically flawed, not everything they argue can be discounted so…

no clue either, they just say they are the redpilled community so Im guessing they have more authority than anyone else lol.

good enough point, I just wanted to see wat u guys thought of them for the most part anyway.

if they are, then I can barely tell.

Alright reviving this thread.

What do you guys think about the new abortion laws in Alabama, Georgia, etc (more to come unfortunately…)

I’m against of course.

I’ve explained why earlier.

May sound like a douchebag, but it really doesn’t matter to me.

I am 100% against the “no abort even if raped” bit.
Everything else is inconclusive, seeing as I haven’t really given much thought to it yet.

I think a much better form of this law would be “we will not fund abortions, but private companies and hospitals can perform therm.” Still divisive as fuck, but 1) avoids being an outright ban and angering tens of millions of people and 2) proclaims their resistance to abortion.

I mean, this is Alabama, home of incest and the worst education systems in the US. What did you expect?
no, seriously. On a separate note from all of this, Alabama needs to pick up their educational system and reform it ASAP. I thought I had it bad in California, but being 49th in the US is no bueno, especially when the US is made fun of for having a terrible education.

From my understanding, Alabama is a straight ban on abortion and Georgia defines the fetus as a legal person after 6 weeks (when constant electrical pulses are in the area that will become the heart).

I’ve already said why I disagree with heartbeat = alive and support abortion = morally just.

bumpity bump :joy: :joy: :joy:

thoughts on Brexit?

Is that a cat?

I think he meant brisket, very easy to get confused I completely understand. It’s a pretty good meat imo.

Brexit, while made out to be one of the worst fucking thing ever in the history of the British isles, probably won’t be that impactful. Maybe you pay a few pence more per thing.

I guess?

how many brexiteers does it take to change a light bulb?
One to promise a brighter future and the rest to screw it up.

yes

yes

maybe? could have a large impact, could not, either way people are gonna be mad :l

yes

This is why one action is worth a million promises

The UK’s approach to Europe has always been “give us all the advantages and don’t ask us anything in return”. I don’t see how Brexit is all that different.

It’s kind of hilarious to see the right wing treat Farage like some sort of national hero and Soros like an IRL supervillain when both are the exact same brand of cynical opportunistic asshole who made a massive profit speculating on the Brits’ misery.

Im glad, I dont even like nevov

jokes aside I may criticize the EU but I also criticize my government but that does not mean I want to disband my government (though I would like our president and prime minister to step down since they are both former communist)

You need to look at two things, who benefits from this and the wider-reaching consequences

Who benefits: in my opinion, England does not benefit but Russia and China do.

Russia is always going against western Europe and the EU. They also want to reestablish their grip over eastern Europe which they have already done in several countries.

A weaker unified Europe means its much easier for Russia to swoop in. I mean just look at their in Ukraine. Journalist speaking against the Russian government have been killed in waves in many Slavic countries.

And if a major country like England leaving it sets the precedent for others to go as well. Leaving a power vacuum that Russia will gladly fill.

Its the same situation with China and they are already doing it in the Balkans

Making countries take on massive debt to china well they use those countries to establish trade and push Chinese goods into europe. As well as exploiting them for their resources. Which china already does heavily in africa

its really a form of neo-colonialism that china and russia do and a weaker europe makes that all the more easier
which england is helping to do (i say England because most of the scottish wanted the stay)

I believe time will show it to be a bad idea but you will never be able to convince the hardliners

a proper map of europe