Poll: do you use muledump?

I’m just interested to see the percentage of forumers that use muledump.

So, do you?

• Yes, I use muledump.
  • No, I do not use muledump.

0 voters

Poll is anonymous because it is a third party software and, by some definitions, might be considered cheating. But feel free to talk about your usage (or lack thereof) of muledump, as it’s very unlikely that someone will get in trouble for using it.

For those that don’t know, muledump is a tool, created by Atomizer, that allows you to more easily manage mules (accounts created for the sole purpose of carrying stuff) and track important stats about all of your characters, displaying all this information in one screen.

I’m not sure if #game-discussion discussion is the right category for this thread, let me know if you think otherwise.

Well, I don’t even use mules. Deca gave me two vault chests. Thnx Deca!

Do you know what a mule-dump is?

but deca support it

Has a really sketchy owner

Coincidence that top “brute forcer” is also the developer of muledump? I think not…

[Edit: I believe you’re thinking of Professor Ice who was the sketchy guy and “top brute forcer”, & did some UNOFFICIAL recent updates to Muledump. The original Muledump developer was the player Atomizer. - Nevov]

yeah i have it. a lot of people do, just check the muledump thread

yes, but only to trade now (check current items in possession)… i used to use it to check what char’s have how many pots are left to max, but thanks to deca’s new current char stat on the game menu, i don’t need to open muledump (which can get annoying) as frequently anymore.

I started using it like 4 days ago and dayum, it makes merching easier xDD

haha, that was me when i first discovered muledump…
before, i used to keep a txt file of all my mules and PW’s and what they contained ><
editing them manually was a bitch

Lol, I used to have a mule for skins, a mule for lifes, etc… but then all the stuff got mixed since I was lazy to trade them to te corresponding mule and everytime I had to remember which one had the thing I was going to sell xD and onetime I even logged with all of them and I still couldn’t find it and then realized it was on my vault :'c

Having all the details of a character does seem like cheating, but it makes “set goals” (e.g. grinding a bit more in glands for the Enemy of the Gods/Slayer of the Gods fame bonus), which makes you have a objective every time you are using that certain character.

I also thought that this 3rd-party software was some cheating program when I came back to rotmg about 7 months ago, but it is incredibly useful. I can see all my vault contents without having to login then having to connect to my vault.

Ehm Muledump is not a programm for mules …
People most people check what items they got for total or what fame bonuses they already got on their chars

the brute force kid who made the update isnt the original creator

Could you point me to where they said that?

As Mynamerr said, the guy you’re thinking of is not the original developer of muledump, Atomizer is. Since Atomizer stopped updating it, that guy did his own updates.

they give us update regarding how to still use muledump after the update. if they’re not why bother check muledump to see what need to be implemented so muledump still can be used.

That’s not really supporting it, they merely did it because they knew the community would riot if they did something that makes muledump stop working. They never explicitly said “muledump is ok”.

But I see what you mean.

I don’t use it, but only because I couldn’t get it to work on Steam + Mac, BUT THAT MIGHT CHANGE

I’ll try that soon-ish.

Edit: oh yeah, it worked :smiley:

Yes I use it, to monitor my alive character stats, make sure I’ve got all the dungeons complete for Tunnel Rat, etc. And I love seeing all that data presented out on the one screen, like “here is my Rotmg current status” voilà!, all available in one go. :heart:

It is a pity that with Muledump’s features being so integrated with & focused on the multi-account spanning aspect, it is doubtful that the game developers could ever fully embrace it, since looking like they encourage muling/multi-accounts is likely a redline they won’t cross.

It would still be cool if Deca could take on some of the stats aspects of MD, like: going into your vault to an NPC who could tell your current achievement stats, across all chars, and singly. Though hardly a small ask to get that programmed in, I’d guess. I’m still using my ‘Deca pls’ for a 15th class.

You might want to edit this post? As it’s just wrong info, to present so early in the thread. You’re thinking of the Professor Ice person who was the “top brute forcer”, & did some unofficial recent updates to Muledump; not Atomizer.

I use muledump a lot, without it it would be impossible to access all of my mules, and they are an unorganized mess of equipment and pots I manage to find.

Also deca stated they don’t ban people who use mules/muledump, they just take longer to unban you if a mule gets banned.

As far as I remember, they said they wouldn’t unban mules at all.