Poll: do you use muledump?

In deca’s last post they gave the solution on how to make sure muledump still worked after the update. Safe to say they support it.

Again:

If they did suppport it, they would be more specific on how to make sure it worked after the update and not be like “add this line of code somewhere”.

By the way @Stdman, I saw that you are releasing updates for muledump on the subreddit. Are you the one person ProfessorIce said (here) he was going to teach how to do it?

pretty sure deca can just ignore them :thinking: like people changing guild name to have special char. they only say we can’t sorry(meanwhile the special name guild increasing). and 1 weeks later profice came with update like plot twist

Muledump does not break the ToS.
Not all third party software are against the rules.

Please explain to me how Atomizer was sketchy?

-Yes it does.
-Yes it is.

Doesn’t mean you’ll be punished

I was playing star break with him and at boss he homed out and left me to die. He’s not a good guy!

Last week or two I have been unable to get muledump to show vault contents and full items. All my accounts show but most recent inventories and vaults are all showing empty even though they are all completely full on each mule. I have downloaded muledump again and remade accounts.js used different browsers and versions but no fix yet. My main pc I reformatted fresh version of 10 creators and same issue both laptop and desktop. I use chrome and ff please help

See here:

damn! im surprised you managed to live so long with muledump… I remember those days, I had to go on all my mules manually and try to remember which mule had what.

But muledump is my life.

Can you then express in detail how it breaks the ToS?
EDIT: I stand corrected. Explanation

Although a case could be made with 3rd party software, legally.

I would love to use Muledump - but it won’t load on my PC. I’ve been through all the help topics on here and it just don’t work.

I must soldier on without a dump…

I love being considered the “top bruteforcer” lol.

• still not banned on ProfIce. Lol Deca really sucks

More like the only bruteforcer the general community knows :eyes:

I used to but not anymore.

Nah I don’t, I like to keep RotMG simple for me

But isn’t that what muledump is all about?

They indirectly confirmed that by adding the muleDump=true parameter for their API as a part of the may QoL update

As I said before:

And: