[Poll] who's your favorite rotmg youtuber?

Hi all! I’m sure a lot of you guys watch some realm youtubers. if you don’t; well, i recomend you check out some channels then! they all make great videos and also since deca took over, it’s a good way to get information about updates and all if you don’t look into reddit much. so here’s the poll with kind of the more ‘famous’ rotmg youtubers i know. if i missed some that you really like, wellllllll, im,… then choose other.

• SLVRDLLR
  • Spencer
  • Talwar (Bickuribox12)
  • GHZD
  • MothrShip
  • Pear
  • NeedAWig
  • Yinyarn
  • Cannedsoup (Marcus Rotmg)
  • Neo
  • BTEL
  • Other

0 voters

ok so i realize i have left out youtubers either because i forgot or they arent really ‘famous’ or they’re inactive(kalle, henez etc.) so if one of your favorite youtubes is someone that i didnt include, then choose other.

Happy New Year! Resolutions?

ahh Ty. I was going to make one of these after the other guy forgot a ton of people!

wtf!!! you can vote 5 times, and i cant change my votes after i voted!!!

NOOOO i want to add more votes!!!

you cant? is there any option about that when creating the poll?

oh nvm, im being an idiot, prob spent too much time on comp today…

lol

i personally fav GHZD and talwar just b/c they don’t have lots of stupid comedy and have good tutorials (which i dont even wwatch).

how do you quote reply something from here to another post?

you quote normally and then copy and paste the stuff into the other thread

ah yea i thought that would be how you would do it

Favourite youtubers are YinYarn and bickuribox. Bickuribox’s tutorials just fascinate me even though I am not in need of a tutorial and I just watch them for fun. Yinyarn is just hilarious and has very high quality content.

If you go back even further in time to some of the old youtubers who quit I would say DoozerROTMG, Henez or Yiren5

same dude

rip pear and needawig you’re not loved D:

I find @Buldokan s Shatters videos to be the most entertaining. channel link

Technical videos:
BTEL 's Shatters videos channel link
HeroMax’s Tomb videos channel link

NPE videos:
Statakaka channel link

Inactive players with nice channels:
Kalle, pretty calming content channel link
Remm channel link

Comedy:
Timett, especially his Realm of the Mad Month video channel link

Other:
SanPanVTW is a ray of sunshine channel link
Mengatasan, primarily his feel-good Rotmg 8/8 video channel link

I’ll edit and update this post as I think of more.

oh yea that video was so good

rip needawig and pear they are pretty cool i voted for spencer, ghzd and yinyarn

yea why needawig and pear getting like no votes??/ xd

oh well

dang im surprised that ghzd is winning i thought that talwar and yinyarn would be leading. oh well they’re right after ghzd

well yinyarn only has like 1500 subs, tho the warrior and knight vids are awesome, which is why i voted for him. ghzd has feeding hobos and updates and a lot of others