[Poll] who's your favorite rotmg youtuber?

umm how?

I could do more interesting death montages becuz I would be able to look through the clips without hating myself

one thing i absolutely hate about rotmg vids, is that they basically are the same thing, the only thing that is different is the editing, and humourā€¦

haha yeah, i dont usually like or dislike vids, but yours had some dislikes and some likes. (fyi: i have liked very few realm vids, so that could be something to note :stuck_out_tongue:)

Not sayings it was bad, just not my taste, all the editing on them is well done.

i replied here to not steer that one offtopic

Oh donā€™t sweat it! People are into different kinds of videos, I was just messing with you a bit there, pff- even though itā€™s not your style, I still happily accept that you at least see the work put into it and can honor it for that, I couldnā€™t ask for anything more. :wink:

haha, i understood it was a joke,

but i actually do enjoy half of them, but i utterly hate the other half, lol.

Buldokan Anyone?

YinYarn, just wanted to say I love your touch and editing style; it brings something new to the RotMG content table apart from set, stat, or item challenges, which have become pretty bland after seeing them over and overā€¦

K Star 1337, crybabyeliot, um, Williambb, LordKrikke, MRPUFFELZ? !!! ??! !!!

(btw check out crybabyeliot he makes gud videos)

@YinYarn is such a slob, I donā€™t even know why I added him to the list :confused:

just a meme bro c;

I love them all, especially Talwar, YinYarn, GHZD, and SLVR, but I have to go SLVR cause I love his voice and he was the first RotMG YouTuber i discovered.

hey, you can vote up to 5 youtubers, why donā€™t you vote for them all!

I didnā€™t even know half these people existed.

Neo is a Youtuber?

Idk who Slvrdllr is.

Idk who Mothrship or Pear is.

I thought YinYarn streamed only.

Whoā€™s BTEL?

Whoā€™s GHZD?

Iā€™m only familiar with RotMG Troller because his videos were cool.

Whereā€™s liker gaming <3

other

I hope you are joking xD

If I were joking, I would have said so.

I donā€™t know who those people are. Seriously.

Jeezus christ.

Neo RoTMG, he makes a bunch of comps.

When did you join? SLVRDLLR recently went inactive, but he just posted a video of his stream highlights and he is coming back to RoTMG. He is debatably the most popular RoTMG Youtuber compared to GHZD.

Mothership is a channel that posts daily RoTMG videos. Pear is a girl who does RoTMG, but is often criticized for not actually being good at the game.

Well, I mean, he basically does. He makes a video every ten years or something xD

/s

Someone who was great at the game; I think he stopped making videos. He was the equivalent of Budokan RoTMG.

ā€¦

boi.

-_-

Not that famous tho. or is he?

FTFY GHZD isnā€™t as famous as BickBoy Also Slvrdllr isnā€™t really that famous either, he just has a bunch of old timer subs. he streams a lot too. or at least used to.

That was like, 5 months ago or something. waay outdated bro.

CANā€™T LET YOU DO THAT STARFOX!!

Well, he has a decent fanbase, and plenty of subs.

GHZD is most definitely as famous as BickBoy. Technically, more people have watch BickyBox because of his informational tutorials, but GHZD is where the true entertainment is.
phallus texture pack, scrotum shield xDDDDDD

He still posts vids, but almost no one watches them xD

lel xD KYS buff hydra