[Poll] who's your favorite rotmg youtuber?

what I meant is, he posted vids daily like 5 months ago, he kinda stopped doing that now. all he posts is some random update vids and the OPE. pretty fun to watch…

@Wellthennn I actually PLAY with Buldo, so Thumbs for Other (that dud is chill)

i feel shit

Just hit 9000 subs.[quote=“XSpinATKx, post:155, topic:2891”]
Idk who Slvrdllr is.
[/quote]

…[quote=“XSpinATKx, post:155, topic:2891”]
Who’s GHZD?
[/quote]

Is that all people know these days? Talwar and YinYarn?

actually the person that typed that stuff didn’t know them either. he only knew rotmg troller.

Not my name.

the fact that talwar’s a great guy who is actually good at real humor and the cheesy stuff that keeps us watching and actually giving noobs real information in the meantime makes him the best. SLVRDLLR’s too dead, Spencer says cunt too much, eh Talwar’s literally the only youtuber that I actually really want to have a discord chat with, too bad that my speech problems and mental tramura will blow every discord chat to bits.

Is that the one, the only, the youtube sensation Pear rotmg?? (Since when did you start using the forums!)

it doesn’t matter about “starting to use the forums,” it matters about staying here. her last post was january 17th it looks like soo~

yo george you didn’t play tic tac toe with me in discord why? ;(

pardon?

well you can play tic tac toe in needawig’s discord server, thanks to a bot, and I challenged you to a game of tic tac toe there, but you probably didn’t read my comment lmao…
i bet I would win tho, you’re so bad at tictactoe xD

dood Selimmm is flaming ppl again we needz to ban lel xD
@ moderators
/s

He’s bullying GHZD :frowning:

@Edwardidk
watch this and tell me, is @GHZD good at tic tac toe? xD

GHZD is a Youtuber?

sighs look at the options in the poll…

:frowning:

Don’t bully me like you bully GHZD.

I’ve seen that one already xD

You’re aware I was playing that way for the video content right?

how on earth did this thing get over 300 voters?? holy crap I wasn’t expecting so many people voting when i made this thing…