Pollen recruiting USS players

Guild purpose is to have fun, if you take the game or jokes too seriously this isn’t your place,we got a discord channel if you wish to join.

Reqs:
One character maxed
No key diggers
No crybabies
No hackers

ign:Uruguay PM me in game or send me a msg on realmeye

drama queens stay away

Detective Case #1 "iScrub"
Pollen is recruiting for new player :O

#Warning

This guild alone has made USW a server alot of people want to leave. But instead, they moved. Have fun USS

Totally different.

that didnt take long, dont you have better things to do shatter? stop making stuff up kid, and the realmeye profile is obviously a joke

No I do not, Watching kitchen nightmares and browsing forums

call this made up

Just a PSA of letting people know what they are getting into. Imma go re-read the rules to see if I should remove this xD

Hmm let’s hope I didn’t cross that line

that is gold right there thanks for promoting my guild bro

Lolololololololololololololololol exposed

I’ll be honest Uru has said some regrettable things to say the least. However I do not appreciate you saying its our entire guild’s fault there are a decent amount of people in our guild who are amazing to talk to you and I even had a word with one another shatter and we seemed to get along.

I’d be hiding too, don’t worry. (Third screenshot.)

Where you say “This guild alone” I feel you are implying our entire guild is horrid maybe just a poor choice of wording in my opinion.

everything that happens within a guild reflects on the guild as a whole IMO

There are a few good eggs in there but it is outweighed

Well I suppose we can agree to disagree then.

this kid spends all day on forums and making drama between guild leaders its known, but thanks for keeping sensitive people away

Agree’d, imma leave this thread before I make it any worse now :stuck_out_tongue:

more like ur scared!!!11!!!

Shatter… more like… um… STUPID

lel xd

so your whole guild is a drama wh***?

And we all spend all day on RotMG. To a non-gamer’s stand point is identical to how you see it to Shatters. A waste of time. We have our hobbies, no need to judge.

there is need to judge when your hobbies are picking fights and making drama instead of playing the game

You don’t know what a fight is

aggressive guy telling others that they’re “picking fights”