Porcelain Knight Set: Gauntlet (UT Ring)

###Porcelain Gauntlet

A heavy porcelain gauntlet belonging to a Giant Knight Chess Piece. Looks great for smacking monsters away.

• UT Ring

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Stat Bonus: +9 DEF, +30 HP, +1 ATK, -4 DEX
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 230

####Drops From:

• Chess King

####More info
So I had this Idea to make an ST Set of Porcelain Knight Armor because I wanted to make a Chess Piece themed set. I didn’t want to use the name “White Knight” for the set because it sounded too cheesy or cheap and there was too many metals to choose from so I decided to go with ceramics (I know, sounds stupid for armor). Sorry if there is no sprite for this gauntlet because I’m so bad at making them but I would appreciate it if you could make one :slight_smile: This Gauntlet is supposed to give you a High amount of Defense and a mild amount of Health Points and Attack at the cost of Dexterity, due to the fact it is uncomfortable to swing a blade with it. This is my first time making an Idea and criticism is welcome as well as recommendations to adjust the gauntlet and ideas too.

Maybe decrease the ring’s defense boost a bit… right now it’s equal to UBDef and unless the “Chess King” is really hard to defeat then this is pretty OP.[quote=“AstroTR, post:1, topic:10238”]
UT Ring
[/quote]

And it says “ST” ring in the title :stuck_out_tongue:

This ring is part of a ST set.

Edit: Never mind. I get what you’re trying to say here. lol

##UPDATE:

So I think I made a mistake on both the Stats and the title (Sorry :frowning: ) So I have to make this clear, this is a UT set, not an ST (There is too many!). The Stats will be edited! Here they are!

• Stats: +7 DEF, 50+ HP, -3 DEX

And a little note: I’m not sure what to do with the chess king so I’ll leave him out of this.

@ProWinner Thanks for helping me edit! Your help is gladly appreciated.

@Warlordz Sorry for that little mistake on the title.

Maybe add like a catchy pun at the end for the description, “Check Mate” or something.

i cant really judge it because the rest of the set isnt here…

And who is chess king?

And also no sprite btw

I know. I’m going to post the sprites with the Full Set today. Just give me some time :slight_smile: . And I would love suggestions too mate!

Agreed! I’ll add that in when I post the full set today!

Full set is here : UT Porcelain Chess Piece Set! (Knight)

@moderators to close the topic please?

Close the topic please.

[Gladly! OB]