Portal of Darkness

Portal of Darkness

Portal%20Of%20Darkness

imageimageimageimageimage

Teleportation Disabled

It suppose to lock away a strange foe who has the power to kill and consume with darkness, who was soon contained by Lord of the Lost Lands sent by oryx and lock it away forever in this prison and now it awaits any hero to challenge it, the Dark Gladiator…
Drops from Dark Lord
Layout:
The Dark Gladiator

5c71d5f6e242a3d3b78750e53dcd7101692ca085

He was a great warrior who fought for good during the great war, but soon to be corrupted by void entity.

Stats
Base HP: 200,000 (+5% [10,000 HP] per player in dungeon)
DEF: 80
EXP: 7,500
Level 20 Quest
Immune to Stasis
Immune to Stunned
Immune to paralize
Counts Towards God Kills
Dark Lord Bullet
Shot
Damage
Speed (tile/sec)
Range (tiles)
Plasma Shot
Shot%20(1)
Damage
Speed (tile/sec)
Range (tiles)
Comments
pierces
Dark Pierce Bullet
shot%20Darkness
Damage
Speed (tile/sec)
Range (tiles)
Evil Bomb
Shot%20(2)
Damage
Range (tiles) -
Radius
Big Blast Shot
Superblast

Damage
Speed (tile/sec)
Range (tiles)
Blast Shot
Shot%20(1)
Damage
Condition Effects
Sickness for 4s
Speed (tile/sec)
Range (tiles)
Comments
Boomerang
Phases
Phase 1
“…”
The pathway is closed, so once you entered the boss room the other room you start is closed. He starts to shoot Blast shots around him, similar to encore puppet master.
After doing damage, he moves on to the next phase where he shoots Big Blast Shots with Evil Bomb. He throws only 3 bombs, 1 each to the closest player. The Big Blast shot are similar to oryx but he shotguns it up to 3 per 2 secs. Once you dealt the amount of damage, it activates Phase 2.
Phase 2
You have come to challenge me? Fools, you only seek death…
He shoots 3 Plasma shots with Blast Shots, careful in this phase as it sickens, best to have puri/geb priest to help aid you. Than comes the dodging phase, he will shoot tons of Dark Pierce Bullets with Big Blast Shots, you must move as the shots rotates with shots like machine gun.
Don’t be surprised you survived, I deal with you right now…
Phase 3
He throws Bombs but up to 8, it could stack so be careful, soon to start shooting blast shots around him.
Phase 4
“THAT IS ENOUGH! YOU WILL DIE!”
This is his TRIGGERED mode, he will move upward toward the wall. He Shoots every shot except bombs, Instead he uses Dark Lord Bullets, aiming for the closest player.
Phase 5
Noo, I can’t be defeated. You all will… SUFFER!
He also starts to regen 10 hp per 4 secs. So you have to give everything you got to defeat him. He also shoots 3 dark shots like shotgun, like Puppet Master in encore on his rage phase, as well throwing 5 Bombs with 2 Big Blast Shots. Be careful as this can actually killed any 8/8 class!
Death Phase
This can’t be, I can’t be defeated! My power is stronger, how…
He explodes with Blast shots, easy to dodge but it was a final attempt to kill any low players.
Drops
image Weapon_T11 T11 Weapon Ability_T5 T5 Ability Armor_T12%20(1) T12 Armor
Ring_T5 T5 Ring yJRLCqv T13 Armor z5N2lD4 T12 Weapon
imageimage Potion of Life image Potion of Mana
image 639c02eaffaa717b20700f3b8f27798371402443 Helm of Darkness Shield%20of%20the%20GladiatorShield of the Gladiator
Edit: forgot to edit this lol

Shield of the Gladiator
Dark Lord
Ibex [Boss]

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dark Lord

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.