Possible Connections [MBC and Abyss Idol]

So I’m designing some sprites for something, and I was looking at the Marble Colossus for inspiration, now quite a while ago I thought that the MBC and the Abyss Idol looked very similar.

Do you guys think there’s a possible backstory there…

I’ve come up with a theory that as the MBC was being built, the demons made a Golden Idol in the image of it and the Idol served as a spiritual link to the Colossus.
They used demonic rituals upon the Idol, hence why the demonic spirit: The Void Entity happened to corrupt it.

imageimage

What are your thoughts on these, are they somehow linked or is it just a design coincidence?

The MBC was made by those who opposed oryx, correct? Maybe the golden idol was made by followers of oryx, but the design had great potential to be turned into a super weapon that might be able to defeat oryx and so they ended up sharing some similarities

But then you smack it with a pixie sword and it dies in 2 seconds…

Sure the abyss idol was that weak but with stronger materials, magic, or whatever they used to make the MBC it turned out to be vastly superior

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.