Possible fame/star/pet farming bots in realms

I just got back after a year and I don’t know if everyone already knows this and I’m just late to the party but who knows, maybe they’re new.

So I noticed every now and then that in a tiny realm there’ll be a level 20 bluestar at midlands with a speed ring, and at first that might not seem very suspicious at first, but they only go on the roads of the realm forever and ever and ever.

Now you’ll probably be thinking to yourself, “Midlands op fame farming strat? theres no way these are fame bots” like I did, but apparently its PRETTY effective

(That’s like more fame than I have on any characters)
And slowly but surely, these guys make a constant fame gain of about 9000 fame per month passively (And yes I got like 3500 fame within 4 days of returning with 5 hours of extreme gaming a day and only 2 lh’s, but that’s still a lot for bots that you can make infinite of and reap the profits of afterwards with a non bannable technique).

I just hope this hasn’t been going on for like 6 months and is as obvious as me pointing out that there are spambots in nexus

Already noted and discussed here:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wandering priest bot