Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

Confident, outgoing

Personally i enjoy myself all the time when im drunk. Just ask my guild.

Ive never had a bad experience with alcohol (discluding throwing up, night doesnt have to end there)

this is my personal experience dont become an alcoholic

Being really drunk not western spy drunk is in my experience not enjoyable ( people have differing opinions on what drunk is)have shot a holes in a comrades roof a long time ago. Despite my Slavic blood enough alcohol will eventually get to anyone

My definition is already vomited and just passed out

Well

Yeah

Wow…

My definition is similar. To me I make sure I never get to that point even though I have before, it’s not exactly alluring.

On a separate note, I don’t like most kinds of wine, I’ll save that for the French and Italians and I’ll save being drunk for the barbarians that reside north west of my country

Do you have an irrational fear of chairs now?

For people who aren’t normies:

Lmao

Welcome to the forums
:cookie:
Also nice Afro.

Special edition

I’m the dude in the plaid flannel on the far right of the couch.

9:29 to see said couch. 10:08 for confirmation it’s actually him.

Haven’t watched that run yet. Was it good?

for some odd reason i watched 10 min of that and i had no idea why, had no clue about the game or what was going on.

I think that means you should get hyper light drifter!

actually probably the reason why i watched it is bc my irl friend that i use discord to talk to (yes, me and my highschool friends use discord to communicate with each other…the only reason u can still find me on discord) played that game for a while. looks ok, but ill pass, not my type of game.

In my opinion it was good. I think we all had a fun time.

I believe this was taken by a friend without me knowing 2 years ago. Wish I had my long hair back. The neck beard can stay in the past though lmfao. I’m a hermit so I don’t have any recent pics srry

Day 1

God I’ve missed this!

Don’t hate lel xd

No wonder i don’t get grills

Understandable

ftfy