Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

Either I’m stupid, or that post doesnt make sense.

… - — .–. / …- … … -. --. / – — .-. … . / -.-. — -… . --…-- / – — .-. … . / -.-. — -… . / … … / …-. — .-. / -. — --- -… … .-.-.-

This is the post a picture of yourself thread, not the post a picture of your assumed online identity thread.

DaeJung goes to prom!

Sorry to make this look like an Instagram post/Facebook post but sadly I don’t use Facebook and I don’t fit in Instagram’s photo sizing thing. I’m too tall, and she’s too short, and if I post the picture it shows everything but my head up haha.

Anyways, I wanted to show you guys this because I remember back when I first started playing this game and started using forums, I had posted this silly “love story” that got a bunch of attention for a while. And now that it’s been about 5-6 years since that story, I wanted to show you guys this!

I’m dating her now, she’s my girlfriend and the idea behind “Will you cardi-go to prom with me” is because we both workout at a gym, but she does more calisthenics and cardio related stuff, whereas the only calisthenics I would do are like pull-ups and dips and so forth just as a superset for my weight lifting programs and I’m sure you can figure out the rest of the reasoning as to why.

Never gone to prom before, it will probably be my first and last unlike some people who go junior and senior year. Or if you’re lucky 9th-12th grade. Anyway just wanted to share this, plus this thread is dying :frowning:

edit: sorry that the picture quality is so potato. even though my mom has an iPhone 7, she didn’t take pictures and she only took a video so I had to pause and screenshot the best frame of the video I could find.

edit 2: this was after she took an L against the C/O 2017 at the Powderpuff game vs the C/O 2018

are you super tall or is she super short?

This isn’t me why is it getting likes.

now you can post it on instagram!

woah, thread is still alive?!?!?!

Me and my daughter :blush:

Me in black and white

Me at school

Me and my girlfriend

You, sir, just earned a like

Daejung my man gettin it done. Keep up the good work son.

me irl

I’m 6’2, and she’s about 5’1. You can determine whether you find her short or me tall.

ewwww burn that Barcelona flag!!

@DaeJung dang bro you’re tall.
and she’s short.

Yeah really trying to succeed and all. Its Spain not Serbia.

Dayum, It’s nice to see which kind of people plays the game and those who I play with :3

You Have A Beard!

True, it makes me realize that not everyone is phat weeb/nerds with boogers in their nose and greasy fingers!

is this what you look like or are you just especially prone to stereotyping everyone in a light that makes you look superior to everyone else?

I dunno… [quote=“Shaxasno, post:596, topic:472”]
weeb/nerds with boogers in their nose and greasy fingers!
[/quote]

can compete with shax probably…

rawrsted @Shaxasno