Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

Aww, that’s one magnificent beard right now. You’ll also look kinda baby-faced once your staches are gone, so perhaps dabble in photoshop to see results first?

I think he will still look fairly older espically with that forest of chest hair

That’s a cool jacket, looks like you are army person!

Same! But really don’t like posting on online forums would rather give out my snap x .o

Sir Spud the world is depending on you, your picture is the salvation of the realm, without the realm will become non existent in this parallel universe.

[quote=“Tauntauned, post:823, topic:472”]
I used to grow my facial hair
[/quote] I personally think facial hair is scary on guys, I tell them all they better wax it and how ugleh it makes them look, scruff is cool though, can make a guy look older without looking like hair monster.

Btw I hate military…

:+1:

#A bathroom selfie. Hello again fellow Realmers! LOL! :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper:

@MessltUp looks like a indian Santa Claus not scary and to me scruff says don’t hire me

Full beard that shows glory

Or clean shaven

If you look at the last picture I have you can see the jacket I wore for desert camo in the military and I can understand not liking it

what did you post?

If he wanted you to know he wouldn’t have deleted it >_>

Boom. Beard trim yo

a knight, i deleted because i thought people would take it more of as an insult than a joke

and…

indeed.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: The General Chat Thread

you are all very good looking :slight_smile:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from Alabama y’all. Imma get shot out here

welp time to go to work

Shatter

This is the scariest halloween costume I’ve seen…

Lookin good man

are traps gay?

I am getting so many conflicting messages idk what to think anymore.

The General Chat Thread