Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

Got a strong feeling the answer will be censored, but… what kind of work?

Fair

if I wasn’t lowkey gay for shatter before, I am now

I always knew you were a drag queen.

Extra thicc

I got shouted at for dressing as that one guy that made the tralalala video because I got called a communist. :rage:

I found tits

Kinda

Stop :raised_hand:️:rotating_light:

That’s one fine lookin’ gal
I wonder who it is…

It burning my eyes

Now we know the story about you and doc was true

Also

Relating to halloween day I was pulled over and arrested last night for broken tail lights but they brought me down to the jail and then let me go still I saw some tough looking gopniks in there

And I made this pumpkin thing

My neighbors probably thought I was some kind of western spy for doing that

9 drinks, 2 blunts, 5 jello shots, 2… things and alot of inhaled helium later

Goodnight.

I went upside down and got spun around by a bunch 9f south africans calling me pus as i said i would do thier challenge they gave me brandy as i spun uplside down and i chugged it back in my tutu. They said i was the first non south african to do it and not throw up.

After i got nothing but props and love.

And i still dont feel drunk… fuck.

Shatter

Has to be a new record

You’re fucking sexy, lots of homo.

So that’s what the kids are calling it now a days

Now that I’m a old slav you can probably drink a lot more the me comrade shatter

Or some kind of pumpkin-hating lunatic

Fun last night with the carnival but now im going home with dark blue hair.

Hello Spud, it is One… FROM THE FUTURE. You get it? One. Burnix One from the future?

sits in a corner and dies of crippling depression

Now I understand that this was like 70 days ago and your perferabilities my have changed from then but I’m here to say that why not we both take a photo together and with @Curlip too so it can boost your confidence a little bit but it’s alright if you say no because you and everyone are entitled to their own opinion. You don’t have to too @Curlip but I thought it would be cool to do something like that together but if we don’t do it, I’ll save my face reveal for a later date with you guys when were not as reluctant to it but that doesn’t mean you will ever be non reluctant to it so I’ll just stop now before I make a fool of myself for this long ass writing.

Bruh. Just take a pic and post it. Not so hard to do!

Edit: fuck I do need a shave.

but it’s November

Doing it with me and my friends would be so much better though. Plus if it weren’t for @Curlip or @SirSpud, I probably wouldn’t be a regular. Would be awesome to have a regular photo together.