Tbh, I barely remembered my password :sweat_smile:

I guess in this case, ITS NICE TO MEET YOU :blush:

I’m glad you enjoyed my old posts in my absence though! :smile::smile:

GGaod do u want me to make a crab rave meme about you

GGAOD’S NINJA

IS GONE!

It’s nice to meet you too
!!
Had to learn trading from someone who I thought was the best scorchmist bad trader :^)

:crab::crab::crab::crab::crab:

ah, scorch :sob: You learned from a good teacher then. Him and I used to have long discussions about this game. Is he still around? @Scorchmist His method of merching was definitely different than mine, but he made it work for sure!

He’s still around yes

Believe it or not, I have some messages from as recent as last month from people asking me when my merching guide is coming out. Maybe this time around I will get around to finally posting it.

Do you think your guide might be a little outdated tho? Prices of all items have, to say the least, shifted a good bit, so you might need a few days to understand the boosted monkey economy monkaS

seeing your a clear Azir fanboy, do you make him work in the new season 9?

I did a little bit of investigation on realmeye to see where the prices of things are. For the most part, everything seems to be similar to the way I left it a year ago. The game has built-in constraints like drop rates and inventory size that limit the amount of shifting that prices can really do.

To that end, I never really believed in price guides. In my experience, prices fluctuate daily, and while it is useful to have a general idea of what things are worth, tying yourself to someone else’s number seems to be more of a drawback than a boost.

I imagine that most of the methods I used for merching are still active, even if the item prices have shifted. That being said, I would like to take a few days to figure out the prices of things. It might even be USEFUL to put together an informal pricing guide for myself, just to view the lay of the land.

Heh, I actually stopped playing azir after season 6. I have returned to the cold, dark, prison that is the life of vayne main.

holy shit and I thought playing Udyr and Tryndamere in gold was depressing wtf

Yeah i wont be leaving haha even long after im done with realm (the game) for good.

yeah but that’s not what the prices are actually like in-game at this point. pretty much anything that isn’t a valuable st or a ring of decades is trash. even if the prices look the same, finding someone willing to pay up is rare.

yoyooy.

ive changed my merching style a lot. Now i tend to just go for seasonals, decas, sts, buying mana during mana events(ice caves, parasyte, epics, etc), skins, and getting sts from my daily logins on alts (lol, side effect of getting vaults and char slots). But im not really dying that often either, especially when during so many lh, i get so much loot there.

lol someone asked that to me too a while ago. I had it semi written (better version from the one i showed you and a lot shorter) but never got around to finishing and have no idea where i threw it :laughing:

This is basically what I’m looking to do. I only trade big ticket items and of course take advantage of supply shocks since I do still have 40 or so mules with multiple characters and backpacks and have the space to take advantage of it.

(To be honest, this is probably the best thing I ever did. The daily logins for characters, vaults, and backpacks for mules. Saves to much time. One mule can have 48 slots instead of 8, and that’s a big time saver.)

Same here. I think rather than some big guide, I’d like to just do a few pointers on a thread that I could continuously update (what I said about the daily login for mules, general mule management tips, creating mule accounts with the gmail trick, merching small pots is a waste of time, buying in bulk, general economic principles, etc). I think the influx have tops has really condensed the field of merching possibilities to where the only really viable way is with big ticket items. The profit margins aren’t there for smaller items it seems.

I’d be down to collab on a smaller guide if we could keep it organized and update it regularly.

oof that flag :frowning:

wrong thread btw it was your trading thingy right

I think it was flagged for talking about something against TOS. Scorch already read it. I’m not worried ahaha.

There is an explicit mod note somewhere in the thread asking people to keep this thread related to the pictures, so it might have been that.

yeah after coming back from my hiatus, i didnt want to get my 200 trades up so i decided to use your method. I classify my original method as the “Walmart Thrift Store” Method.

mine was a lot shorter, just some seasonal things, what not to merch, merching principles, space management, but mostly did it on types of merching.

hmm sure, although i dont come here too often, but we generally have different styles and experience so it would match.

You can’t hide that easily.

The one on the right in the circle.

I should’ve known. I tried looking at the picture to figure out who. I saw some people, but I didn’t know for sure…