Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

That’s an interesting face you got there.

Your face looks like a cross between Mirrormask and a Venetian fool, or something like that :thinking:

Wanted to post in Battle stations but figured a 10 day bump would be better than a 2 year one but feel free to move.

My Wii U and Amazon servent

snes and dvd player

N64 and wii (controllers behind)

My Game collection

And of course the essential game for any snes owner

I look at this thread at least once a year so heres another update from the last time that I posted which has to be more than a year ago.

Then obviously an update of my little boy Noah

Heeeeeeey, the SNES, the console I grew up with! Even if I was technically growing up several console generations later, that was all I knew and loved it. I see that Super Mario All Stars, even if it has different artwork than mine! :smile: We have a few games, but not that Toy Story one.

Yeah I grew up on the wii but found my mom’s old snes in the basement works great and was in the original box too

(I swear it was in focus when I took it but too lazy to retake you get the point.)

(We may need to take this to the general chat thread now :3)
My parents got a used one when I was 6 (me being their oldest child), but they were pretty broke at the time. We don’t have the box. Other than our old Windows 98 and XP machines, that sucker was my only other source of digital entertainment for a few years. Then we had DS lites when I was 10… and then that was all until just about a year ago, when I bought myself a new Switch for $150. XP
Sadly, many of younger siblings have little patience for those older games… spoiled peeps lol

sad third world country noises

If it helps, I got it $100 - $150 off of normal retail value at the time in my area because of a deal I had plus a $50 off certain Nintendo products in Fred Meyer’s that I hadn’t heard of, for that day only; I was just unearthly lucky :woozy_face:

Can you even buy a switch in Brazil? I thought Nintendo stopped selling products there.

I thought this was the post a picture of yourself thread. Not whatever this is.

I’ll allow it

within reason anyway

2 of us already took it elsewhere. We saw it was quickly derailing; my apologies. :frowning:

And this is my face reveal. Oops. Yes, that is a jailbroken iPhone 4 I am holding.

Here’s a picture of me when I was younger:

Obama Not Bad Face

Can I ask you how that picture was taken? I don’t want to overthink it…

False color reconstruction technology!

:angry:

Here’s a picture of me when I was younger: