Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

a
Caulk Gun Sniper Line

From Christmas :sob:

like 8 years ago or something, vid clip from stream of the first time I lost an 8/8

just got a perm yeah or nah

Almost perfect.

Imgur
me pre-covid

Imgur
This was Halloween. I’m on the far left. The girl I’m holding is my best friend’s daughter. She’s half Japanese half Italian. She’s the cutest and is a big fan of Daft Punk. She’ll dance whenever daft punk comes on, and point to anyone with a helmet on, and say “that’s daft punk!”. Ie, when we drive by a motorcyclist lol

Imgur
same girl when she was younger

i just found these in the closet and i thought i’d scan them since we’re living in the digital age, and then thought “why not share it since i have them on my computer now?”

this is me when i used to live in koreatown LA

Y’all be growin’ up and stuff. I remember when you were little misbehaving punks, and here you are all big misbehaving punks now. wipes tear from eye

Boomer

finally returning to play this game again and i feel like my appearance changes so much every time i return lmao
got back into boxing, new job, and my birthday happened recently :))) now i’m 22!!!

also whats this about new classes??? battlepass??? new dungeons??? i’m no longer a white star???
i remember when the game wasn’t updated for years in kabam era… dark times

Furry detected D:

Been a minute. Glad to see the game’s still kicking and the community’s still active!

Brah it’s been 2,255,040 minutes…

Glad you’ve stopped by

See you in 2028!

hi Doc, glad to see u still on here (even if this is 4 months later )

Yo

Mfw I finally see Kiddikong after almost a decade.

Heyo back at it again, a lot has changed since i had last posted. As some of you know that have seen my posts throughout the years on this thread, I have a son named Noah. I introduced him when he was just a baby which was over 3 years ago. I would now like to introduce my new born son Kian

Before reading I was very confused, I thought you had a forever baby