Post Dumb and Stupid things you find!

I have more

ć¾ć ć¾ć ļ¼

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Thereā€™s also Rickā€™s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyā€™re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnā€™t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rickā€™s existential catchphrase ā€œWubba Lubba Dub Dub,ā€ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. Iā€™m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmonā€™s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What foolsā€¦ how I pity them. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Itā€™s for the ladiesā€™ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyā€™re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand
Donā€™t ban me for spamming

Copy pasta from where?

Rick and morty subreddit and all the youtube videos on it.

This trailer and the actual game that exists.

Oh my godā€¦

thats golden

my father showed it to me yesterday and i was laughing my arse off with :joy:

TOP TEN LYFE HACKZ FROM BRROOOOOOOOOOOOO
NUMBAH WUUUNNN

• Donā€™t load cabinets in a ute in such a way that they face the road. Otherwise a drawer will fall out, onto the road and get run over by the vehicle behind you.

fml

You should cover your favorites bar
;-;
would recommend changing that

The only stupid thing I see is your dyes lol

And the fact heā€™s not playing necro :smirk: