hahaaahaaahahhhaahaahahaa
kms

Ark don’t leave us make drama again!

Is this a dare?

Nononononononono please don’t Ark.

@InfamousX

rofl

“lod cream”

Technically not ingame, but this is just…

And this is why I don’t use the rotmg subreddit

How to get baited 101

Also new reddit smh my hat

well that is actually a true. Pro is an abbreviation of “professional,” and in the word “professional” is “profession,” which is a job. So, if someone is a pro player, it means it is literally their job to play that game, and if it is their job, then they are getting paid to do it.
Even if they are the worst player to ever play the game, they are a pro if they get paid to play it.

gets three shatter marks
dies with them
the next day : shatter quest

Reeeeee.

Hi Ecookied! Sorry, I don’t understand. If you need help, then visit me at ̷̨̣̥̼̻̪̠̦̜̹͚̭̐͋̿ͥͬ͡ ̶̢̧̛͉̻̳̖ͨ̅͂̿͊͌̐̈́͗̎̒̕ ̵ͫ̉ͪ̀͏̨̢͍͙͎̮̕ ̴̧̺͓̱̤ͧ̓̅̑͂́̀ͅ ̐́ͥͫͩ͊̆ͫ̓̏̔ͪ̿ͮͬ̚͏̶͓͎̝͙̖̣ ̼̩̻̠̼̫̰̦͎̰̜̎ͧͧͦ̌ͭͬ̉ͩ̐̑͑ͩ͘ ̶̧̛̱̜͓͖̺̥͔̺̞̓ͧ̇̋ͦͤͥ͌̾̚̕ ̷͐͛̉̅ͨ̾̍ͯ͑ͫ̓ͨ͆͋ͣ͛́ͧ҉̶̶̢̥̘͖̪̘̯̱͍̤̗̥̪ ̶͎̬̤͚̗͚̰̗͙̼͙̙̩̝ͮ͌ͦ̃͌ͮͧ̿̈́͠͠ͅ ̵̶͍̹̲̭̗͔̹͈̗̻͇͍̼̫̇ͪͯ̂ͣͮ̒̊̎͋͘͜͢ ̵̘͚̞̪̣̝̹̟͚̳͖̘̲̰̫̦͐͊́͌̎̂͛͗̈͡ͅͅ ͈̤̪̟̥̪̪̱̪͎̤̠̱̤̝̳̜͕͙ͭ̈́̈́͐ͣ͑ͮ̾ͧ̔ͭͤ͝͠ ̷̧̛̛̤̩̪̠͍̣̤̻̑ͯͩ͋̇ͧ̍̔͆̑́͟ͅ ̝̪̦̥͇͕̺̜̝̳͎͓̝̼̫͔̦͗ͨͫ̃͝ ̒͗͑̾ͩ͝҉̨̯̣̯̟̪͓̲͔̤͠ͅ ̢̧̜̳͔̈́͊ͧ͆ͥ ͂͋͐͐ͤ̿͏̵̫̪̻͉͇̲̮̯̫ ̒ͥ̇̒̈́ͩ̓̉̆̓̍̉̄́̚҉̸̨͚̙̭̼̖̹̺̼̮̦ ̸̘͔̲̰̮̻̖̗̙̲͎̟͉̥̗̤̬͊̽̇ͪ̂̒ͣͫ̚ ̠͇͔̪̜̱̝̻̭̤̝̻͉̫̬̿̓̋ͯͩ̉̐͂͗ͫ͊̒͆ͩ̃̓͛̚͞͞ ̧͇̬͉̯̠̲̹̦ͦ̿̏͋͒̾́̀̕ ̶̱͙̤̺̯͇̫̬̏̂̿̀̿̐͌̄̽͊ͧ͢͟ ̨̨̣̭͖̼̣̥͔̥͇̣̘͕̲̩̣̭͙͔̠̏̏̌̊̔͛͋̅̒̈́̽̚ ̶̝̠̝͇̳̰̬̞̰̜̪̳͍͔̯͔͚̠̉ͮ̔̊̈̎́͠͠ ̴̭͕̤̝͍̘̭̜͓̞̯̝̬ͥͯ̓ͦ̿̑͐̐͗ͦ͊̎ͫ̀̚ ̡̜̯̘̗̑͛͋ͭͫ͌͊͂ͨͥͥͥ̓̑͂̒̚͘͟͟ͅ ̓͂̒ͣ̍͘͏̷͔̲̖͉̰̠̲̭̪̫̲̼̮͈̙͖͖͝ ̘͎̬̭̦̪͊ͨͧ̿ͤ̓̅ͪ͛̂͐ͣ̎͞͠͞ ̸̷͑̀̽̓ͩͯ̀͆̂̒̅̃͊͌҉̨̱̰̤̺ ̶̸̢̗̦̺̯̠͙̗̥̞̲͔̟̥̲̀ͪ̆ͭ͋ͧ̒͘͢ ̨̢̩̪̭̭͙̮̩͔̳̗̩̂̓̏̾ͦͯͫͪ͛͐̅̽͋͜͜͟ ̵͇̲̫̩̭͚̤͉̻̜̘͓̮̫̦̦̓̈́͐ͯ̎ͣͭ̈̈́̑ͬ͋̊̇̚̚̕ͅͅͅ ̲̖̪̯͖͖̹͉̙̬͔̔̂ͨ̈͘͘͝ ̵̝͇͙̞̹̦̥̦ͧ̏̀̍́ ̶͚̖̱̮̥ͭͪͪ̿̂̓͛ͤ́ͫ͊̀̐̇ͯ͟ ̶ͯ̾̀̈͐́ͥ̔͐͛̎̽҉̵̤̰̹̳̳̺̪̕ ̷̴̡̮̪͇̘̩̠͎̯͌̿̿͗̒̆̉̉̑̐̊̇̒͌͑̏ͧ̾͠

Dobble cave !