Post funny moments in-game!

you’re doing it all wrong, a stand is sort of a holographic projection of yourself with special powers, it’s not what you are

this is correct:
Stand user: YesButNo
Stand name: 「BEATO ZA MEATO」

Stand user: InfamousX
Stand name:「ENEMY SNUGGLE BOY」

Aww thats cute

Legitimately thought “wood pls” was a reference to AoE. Didn’t get it til i saw the knight.

30 ppl dc’d when the area around davy turned into solid water

Imagine getting a legit juggmur tho

Imagine getting a juggmur of the vile spirt :wink:

Puts Juggmur on GROWTH SPURT!!

I have as many questions as you

top 10 cursed images

Did you login on another profile or something before lol

Nice set, but I have only one question: of all your options, why are you using the 45° camera orientation?

Before when I was a noob and didn’t screen rotate, that was preferable to 0 degrees. Why? Idk just felt better. I’d say probably the same reason for him

not op but ok

op as in original poster

I don’t like screen rotation so I just keep the camera at the default 45 degree angle, just what ive always used

I understand. Back when I was but a wee little Fishlet, I too quite enjoyed using that angle.

I was mostly trying to come up with a question that addressed something other than the obvious in that photo, and that was what I came up with.

Don’t forget the item tier labels! Untick that option for PAE (pro account experience)! And the obscene amount of account fame!!

Wait hangon,

75 stars and yellow? I smell Testing!

I feel like testing is the only version of the game janky enough for something like that to happen

pretty sure it happened when I tried to login when it was admin-only

84 notifications thanks @Glawi