Post funny moments in-game!

I’m not talking about the part where you ask him about the lazarus pits. While he may first and foremost be a character from the comics, he is also a character from the TV show. “So you’re named after a character from the comics but you haven’t read the comics”, he is named after a character from the comics, but the char ALSO exists in the form of a TV show char which may be what he named himself after. Is that clear? JESUS! WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

I’m done talking to you.

I said before, the Tv show version = the comics version. So if he named himself after the tv version, he is by extension naming himself after the comics version. I genuinely do not understand the point of your ridiculous argument.

OH MY GOD. Where did I say you were wrong on that point?

If he named himself after the tv show character, he is still by extension naming himself after the comics version. So therefore, I can say he named himself after the comic version of the character, which was something he acknowledged.

He however did not acknowledge that he didn’t name himself after the TV character. If my argument sounds ridiculous and implausible, that’s because it was originally a c o m m e n t, you just chose to take it as an argument, mkay?

The one thing I’m getting annyed over is how you keep on arguing a point I never discredited in the first place. Nevov is probably gonna yeet this whole thing into general chat thread~

Are you serious? You’re telling me he could’ve named himself after the tv version because he didn’t explicitly deny that? How do you know he didn’t just hear of the name and thought it sounded cool? I’m saying it was IMPLIED he did NOT name himself after the TV version, because EVEN IN THE TV VERSION, Ra’s Al Ghul would still utilize the Lazarus Pits. And he ha ZERO clue what those are, instantly assuming they’re from the comics. And since the Lazarus Pits are IN THE TV SHOW and he doesn’t understand the reference, then there is no way he named himself after the TV show version.

I already said my argument was pretty implausible, provided a explanation, and you’re still calling me out on that? At this point it just seems like you’re arguing for the sake of arguing?

I’m going to need a fucking drink.

And also,

That looks like a challenge.

… I said my original comment wasn’t an argument, not the ones after. I’ve got a headache now :smile:

@Wilhuff @Twitchystr perhaps you two should stop the argument or.

well

^^

I mean on the upside now it doesn’t spawn on the same tile… NO bad laptop keyboard delay :confused:

Wait you really are Chinese???

He waits in the void

Hong konger

this is the video version of those reaction gifs

first time I’ve seen Japan type, in game or on discord :open_mouth:

Why’s he so famous? Luck? Skill? Being P2W? or just general no lifing?

Honestly, all of em! I would consider him to be the best player in the game currently considering BTL/BTEL has been absent for a while.