Post funny moments in-game!

Wait… WHAT’S THIS!!!

bloatware :stuck_out_tongue: got rid of it, never got rid of the shortcut…

Erm I already said it was fake.

Don’t take this away from me.

I became Satan today

First room, treasure.

@Glawi

:thinking:
I have ascended to multibox level /s

Hahahaha xDDD sorry about that, I left quickly since I thought I was alone in that pit and when I came back I saw you inside spamming me to tp xDD
Thanks for waiting for me btw :'3 <33

This one is EASILY the best SO FAR! Confuse controls are actually pretty simple! LMFAOOO xD

So a rogue in lab teleported to 2nd even though it wasn’t opened.

I fucking HATE when people skip! ESPECIALLY if you ask them not to, and they still do! Because if you skip, most of the time it will be Encore. But if you let Sprite talk, it has a better chance of being Shaitan. But then again, lots of people are scared to do Shaitan. Most people usually bitch out and spam Nexus as soon as they get in Shaitan. But I like how Gleepers TP’d in there with Sprite! And I LOVE how the guy with the AVA skin is named FeralHobo! How creative! LMFAOOO xD

Enduring Myths of Rotmg

I’ve done Snake Pit HUNDREDS of times, and the best drop I ever got was a White with Wand Of The Bulwark in it. Like, I guess the Stheno skin was in a White? Lol.

lmao, the skip LITERALLY doesnt matter
everyone has a split opnion on whether it affects it or not
either skipping brings shaitans or skipping brings encore
ive literally seen no correlation between the skips and the dungeon he opens

Something like five years ago when I was really new to this game, me and my friend were playing it when we went to oryx, someone in the chat just said “why shake” and it because the top meme ever since that day

also holy shit this post has 275 replies

Yeah, I never knew it would get that much XD
I was just bored when I made it

@otherbill
looks like someone hates bill

Oh, @Ihatebill , whyfore dost thou hatest me so?!? :frowning:

I don’t think he was talking about you. As you can see, his account was made 193 days after yours, so if he just started out I don’t think he would hate you that bad because you two probably have never met. And RealmEye doesn’t detect a name change from him. So he could be referring to some OtherBill (pun intended)

Idk man, I’ve never been to Shaitans when people skip. But, that’s just what I’ve seen. And I’m only one person. A noob at that. So I’m probably wrong. I guess the only way to know FOR SURE would be to somehow ask someone at Deca. Lol.

But if you remember what I said, I didn’t say skipping BRINGS one dungeon or the other. I said it gives a better CHANCE of one or the other. Read carefully before you reply, my friend. :slight_smile: