Post funny moments in-game!

they just exist, I don’t know how they got there but they did

Imagine st Abraham’s wand on a knight :-:

Back when Battlemage and Bard and Summoner were still being tested, instead of getting their own character spot, they replaced 3 of the 15 classes which were unplayable during that PT, afterwards however, they reverted back to the old classes still holding their gear

oh yeah

yes. thank you.

ppe.

No screenshot because this was a long time ago, but I saw this dude in nexus named “Cornchipss”. I thought this was pretty funny, he seemed sad to see the person who took his name first looool.

Imagine playing on unity

palidan

Realmeye says he was last on seven years ago. That’s some memory you got there >-<

Cem is now the hardest dungeon to rush confirmed.

Looks like Oryx got a new Skull Shrine.

Cool Shrine you got there, Oryx. Haha, I’m so funny. VSRsIdP

Mystic…but with bow and quiver.

thanks deca, when I type /server i definitely just wanted to know that I’m in the nexus, super helpful thanks for fixing that useless command!1!!

You can use /tell mreyeball server instead. A bit more of a hassle, but it works. Got it off a forum post somewhere here, but I’m too lazy to find it.

Why allow me to help with that! :sunglasses: It’s: How to tell what server you are on, use MrEyeball

thanks didn’t know that.

(still doesn’t excuse them removing one of the most useful commands but thanks anyways.)

Yeah very annoying… it’s got a bug report topic too: /server, hopefully Deca will repair this goof.

Is it just me, or have recent updates messed up more things than usual? There’s been /server, bullet patterns are weird, etc.

top 10 anime betrayals

(it’s cause you now need to capitalize the name correctly)