Post funny moments in-game!

Is this even allowed???

that bitch b banned in 23 hour

they only ban if someone reports

xd girl = basic is the peak of comedy

The post you replied to is 3 years old

This isn’t that funny, but I was looking for a T5 HP ring in one of my mules. Wouldn’t have spotted it if Muledump didn’t make me look a second time.

extremely low effort shitpost

Max MP Sorcerer build hits the stonks market.

nope, max mp scepter is t7

I prefer max wis sorcerer

max wis sorc+honey scepter=999999 targets

EDIT: checked on realmeye, max wis sorc with honey scepter supreme is 19 targets

Red eye meme intensifies

Honestly just go to lowlands and spam it in a sandman convention, that’d be almost as satisfying as using poison

if you spaced the targets out correctly, you could hit something 171 tiles away

So, another rogue and I were running a duo WLab, and he kept cloaking during the boss, naturally. During the final phase, he accidentally dragged some common enemies into the field, which, given the like tile pattern, wouldn’t do for my squishy ninja! So I rushed into the next room to deal with them… right as he cloaked again. It dashed at me, and I quickly ran to the wall, not seeing that I could to through it - and this stupid thing followed me all the way into the T-room…

The rogue (that knave he) kind of just laughed nervously and left. That was the scariest WLab fight I’ve ever encountered, especially for being a ninja! :sweat_smile:

Bard can get more mp

literally a second after he died lmao

Reminds me of the “Mantis, look out!” Scene from guardians of the galaxy two once mantis got hit with the rock :joy:

Me: (Solo clearing my home realm)
Dark Guild: (crashes into the realm)

Also Dark: