Post funny moments in-game!

tfw triggered over “kid” :joy:

XD PIEVE LOOK AT THIS DOOD

LMAOOO THIS DUMBASS SCAMMER

then tries to scam me here

then a couple minutes later, i redo my offers

EDIT

moments later

No reports on the forums without solid evidence.

im not reporting, just a lmao wut kinda thing

and i got a one till max att roll in a pup, got att in it as well

gg
and fucking died right after kms

@Shatter was it at least funny

lol what’s up with that set?

the meme from when that guy spawned murderous megamoths in nexus

You stole the meme from my friend @Kekkekkekk

@starlias u stole it m8

Yeah, and you stole the screenshot from SwatSecOne, If you post something on the internet, don’t expect people to credit you for it.

I don’t really care that much about what happens but i find it odd that you just post it in a “funny in game moments” w/o saying where you found it

Someone has already pointed out that it was from reddit, and if someone really CARED about the picture, they can just right click the picture and click Search google for this image.

Just saying theres a difference in between memes and "in game"
what i did was clickbait up an overused screenie
this thread is for in game moments like retarded blue stars trying to scam you or retarded orange stars telling you to watch their ppe knight 2/8 videos

Or retarded people hacking the game and spawning a bunch of murderous megamoths

well thats an overused screenie that i memed up. no problem with u posting it as long as you say its from reddit or something to clarify that you didnt make it but its a generic screenie that EVERYONE has seen and that i put some clickbait around

edit: dont worry kiddo i know when pressured u admit u took it from reddit, my friend pajeet was making a big deal about it dunno why

I already said it was from reddit myself, right after I posted it

Tis indeed a waste my friend. Unless it was in USW3. Imagine how empty USW3 would be if there were THAT many OT’s opened? And how many noobs would go in not knowing what they are and die? LOL.

Illuminati Confirmed LOL I love you!!! xD

Sorry I was acting like a dick last night, lack of sleep :confused: