Post funny moments in-game!

A b-big sister? A h-HORNY BIG SISTER?!

What about that guy who posted himself using one.

You meanā€¦ likeā€¦ this?

That one was just too funny

Youā€™d be surprised how many idiots posted pictures of themselves in my guild discord while hacking. My favorite was this oneā€¦

there is a difference between hoping that no one will realize that there is something strange and posting it and pointing it out.

~ LHZ starts an afk check
~ No key
~ Raid leaders find a fresh realm
~75 people clearing
~ Sphinx, lotll and herm spawn at the same time

~ raid leaders command that monstrosity ^
~ realm closes
~ sentry spawns
~ 75 people running to sentry at once
~ killed it in 5 seconds
~ halls spawn
~ everyone spams LHZ supremacy

sapnu puas

Even though he did hack he doesnā€™t anymore, however that is not a real picture of him hacking as it is clearly photoshopped

It is the image from the original thread soā€¦

There is a picture with normal locked as well as no [755] as well though that I once saw

(are you sure that picture wasnā€™t just photoshopped?)

Itā€™s always confusing as to which one was real because the aforementioned topic has some posts from him that are really just, dumb, so it could have been a joke, @ImTeBest can you try to be honest and verify which is the real ss

image Iā€™m pretty sure that the above screenshot is the real and original one, and the one below is a fake edit by @PELPOL. Just read through the thread.

Oh wait I see, srry

was playing ase at winter 2017 Oryx castle when someone yelledā€¦, ALLAHU ~ Dies then continued to yelled AKBAR
everyone lose their shit to the point that someone got armor broken then dies.

Threatening-looking portal.

nice
This happens to me a lot

You made that your name in a online game, what did you think was going to happen?

LordNewble and his 69ā€™s lmao