Post funny moments in-game!

34%20AM
I really wonder what the context was?

(taken from a screenshot by @Diamondest)

c:

nice small tomb

Was the tomb at least quick?

Pretty quick. It was a discord, i did like 20. No whites for my ppe, but got other good stuff
pet stone and mini geb skin hehe

Ah I have like no time to go on and I already died once and havenā€™t had time to restart! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

meeting someone who ALREADY HAS MINI WHITE DEMON PET

Waitā€¦ I donā€™t think you can claim more than one day on the calendar at any timeā€¦ no?

Which means they duped the thingā€¦ (I sure hope Iā€™m wrong. And also, how do you claim the November one after reset?)

Supposedly there are ways to exploit the system and gain access to the entire calendar in one go. Some people were able to claim the Halloween mystery item in early October.

It might be thatā€™s exposed the hole in the system.

If you have multiple unclaimed days, yes you can click on each of them in turn while in the Tinkerer room.

From the sounds of what that guy is saying, theyā€™d left the whole November calendar unclaimed, and waited until the server updated to Decemberā€™s rewards, then claimed it, and got Decemberā€™s rewards immediately.

Probably if they pushed the calendar updates as a hard server update instead of a soft push it wouldnā€™t be possible, since it would d/c everyone. Or just come up with an entire better enticement system instead of what is frankly a system that rewards 0 effort or engagement with the actual game.

This happened to me on a 6/8 sin ppe once and a 7/8 sorc (not a ppe though).

First case I was calling out how stupid it is to die to drags and than ran straight into a drag and exploded.

Second one I called someone a moron for standing on a firebomb and dying, than 30 seconds later ran over a fire bomb and got instaā€™d.

Some of the funniest deaths Iā€™ve had in realm tbh, I deserved them for being a but of an ass.

need to be able to ask guill for pots.

105 def too. (no jugg for a warrior and no cc)

Cc tho

clands dont give me cc
literally like the past 15 clands of grinding

Me too tho.

Iā€™m glad all this stuff is equippable.

Hiding skills > ninja level

We had to deal with this, pretty much all at once, in a LH run. Bottom line, about 30 people finished the run out of over 150 to start.

Whereā€™s Waldo??

Seriously though, how many is that? Iā€™m counting 8 lol, but more importantly who got that screenshot xDDD

The estimation (by a rusher, who took the pic) was indeed eight. It was a lot of fame.