Post funny moments in-game!

Ok so just to shut up everyone who thinks assassin sux.
This was my loot from a tomb. That i entered as lvl 2 and left as lvl 6.

why reply to me :thinking:

i was going through old posts and saw this

rip pausing

:frowning:

when i reply to a thread i just reply to whoever had the most recent post

Try that. Itā€™s less confusing.

i may or may not be slightly blind

You may or may not be stupidā€¦

yeah maybe

do the discobot new user initiation thing

dunno how to do that.
Me is dum. Can confirm

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discobot

Dumbass kid being a choosing beggar.

Why do you always use Lightshot? Is there something else that you can screenshot with?

Donā€™t bother he will never convert.

Lightshot is my screenshot tool; its activated by hitting the prtsc key on my keyboard. Of course, I could just copy the picture from the link rather than posting the link itself, but thatā€™s more work for me.

Seems fair.

Are you on windows?
If so, just delete lightshot

But seriously, I donā€™t understand all the hate for lightshot. Personally, I find it to be a very useful tool and in my opinion, the hate stems from forumerā€™s being lazy and not being willing to spend an extra second to click on a link.

Well, I just use (windows shift s) for my screenshots, but Iā€™m too stupid to figure out how to save them to my computer rather than my clipboard, so I just post them right away. If you like light shot, use light shot. Doesnā€™t matter too much for me since Iā€™d probably get jealous over your loot lmao.

It is the redirect to another website thus taking the user off the forums. It saves you time but not those those that want to see the screen shot. At least for me, that is why I do choose not to look. But use whatever you like.