Post funny moments in-game!

this OT map though…whyyyyy

@Candyshi : Starts ppe for shitz and gigglez

Also @Candyshi : 97th best archer and fucking whites galore

OKAY I’M OKAY WITH NORMAL BOTS IN NEXUS BUT THIS IS OUTRIGHT OFFENSIVE, SUING THIS SHITTY RWT SITE

am i joke to you?

Hahaha I get it… cause you don’t have a dbow!!!
/s

THIS ISN’T FUNNY
(2 st drops btw)

I fed 3 dbows should I be ashamed of myself?

yes

The real joke is how Deca tolerates these RWT spam bots scuzzing up their game.

This is only the first wave.

In a few months an astronomic army of spam bots and multiboxers is going to invade every realm and servers, shutting down any access to the game because every servers will be full, and will reunite together to fight our lord and savior, Null. The Machine dungeon was just a prophecy to show what is going TO happen in a FEW MONTHS.

They will take over the controls of the game, and end it forever. It will be just total chaos in every servers. And the server restart ? Hahaha. * epic prophecy music ends. *

No, really, we should prepare our defences ! We need to kick out those annoying scammers and build the Great Wall of RotMG ! Make RotMG great again !

The General Chat Thread

I accept your apology [RWT site]. Please, more spambots. I want to see the entire border of the main nexus spawn platform just engulfed in a massive sea of bots as you ruin every player’s experience in the pursuit of your own inter- on that’s just money. I will work for you without pay for 9+ hours a day just to verify accounts for your bots. It is all for the greater good.

imagine deca making a “RWT SITES” corner in the nexus

if only gravelooting was thing still

… that was supposed to be a comment on some dude autonexusing when he got jumped by like 4 painlings.

I don’t know why I found this so funny.

How many reefs are there ?!

Don’t worry, they’re all disappearing Just like in real life

too real

@Pentaract i think i’m gonna switch back to usmw2 as my main server… :laughing: