Post funny moments in-game!

no

Thessal radiates bi energy so absolutely

The General Chat Thread

Don’t look at me! You were the one who chose to clear all the white demons and chose not to pay attention!

To be fair if someone is clearing the white demons it’s nice just to give them a heads up you’re going in. They ain’t going to steal your sb and it takes like 5 secs to type.

No one ever gave me a heads up when I cleared white demons before. I don’t owe anyone anything; they should be paying attention rather than expecting everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Sounds pretty selfish ngl.

Live and learn. Like I said, no one ever bothered to “take 5 seconds” to tell me they were going in when I was clearing White demons.And that guy’s attitude really isn’t encouraging me to start doing so.

Its not my job to ensure everyone is happy and satisfied. That’s their problem to deal with.

You can either say that because you suffered, others should, too; or that because you suffered, others should not have to.

To be fair, if they complain over going in before all White Demons were killed, that is seriously their problem.
What, you think going in with armor-piercing enemies that can also pierce through players, while you try to focus a boss that also pierces armor and players, is a safe thing to do?

You’d think he’d only have that attitude because you rushed in, right?

It isn’t, but is it too hard to be a little nicer?

For the record, I killed 4 white demons that were directly on route to Malphas. He decided, without a word, to go to the other side and kill the rest, which I felt wouldn’t be an issue given their distance. Furthermore, I play a class that can pierce enemies, and that guy’s an 8/8 warrior with pixie, Mercy’s bane, and UBHP.

3 white demons, flying in from the opposite side from where I’m standing, firing at Malphas with a doom bow, isn’t an issue for me. If he wants to kill them, without saying a word that he will, then that’s his problem. He didn’t say a single word to me except ‘asshole’, when the boss was killed. And, he came back halfway and shot at Malphas, so I don’t see what his problem is, unless he’s irritated he only got to fight a half dead Malphas.

Lol these bishes fighting over some shitty Abyss

Just because nobody else is nice to you doesn’t mean you can’t be nice back. As I said it is no more than a minor inconvenience and the mentality of “I had to suffer through this once so you do too.” is really toxic.

you could actually try it and be a role model

not because its your job, but because its a decent thing to do

That’s not funny and it’s something I’ve often thought as well.

Not of you obviously, but of people who play a co-op game and manage to make someone else’s (my) experience less enjoyable for 0 reward.

I can understand if you’ve rushed and leeches tp at the last second, or if there are 5 people fighting for 2 vits, but given what you’ve explained, what you’ve done is not nice.

And then you come here to gloat about it? What do you think this is, reddit?

It is true this is just a silly game, but I understand the frustration of poor Pingplayer.

I suggest that one 1) calls “boss” if other people are lost, exploring map, slower 2) says “in” when going in (unless all going in) 3) plays in whatever way s/he likes, but is a little more open to CC if posting here.

Now I go back to work :sob:

Including the story with the screenshot, as “when an 8/8 tops/UT warrior whinges because you didn’t fully clear Malphas”, might have got a better reaction, because without that context, as you see, it invites empathy with the other side.

Also consider: they might have adjusted their behaviour especially for you, noting you clearing the four demons instead of going straight to boss, and so they went around to “help” you, only to see you move in, thus assessing you as trying to do mischief on them.

For the record, I just posted that because I actually thought his reaction to be funny.

Also, if you check out the General Chat thread, I’ve conceded that I’m in the wrong here.

As per request,

(Arexrew, don’t you dare inflame things further)

Given the full story I can see the funny side, I think it’s just in the presentation.
For the record I’ve started just activating Malphas almost straight away now to avoid doubt, since full clear takes comparatively so long, and Deca altering his phase transitioning means he isn’t instad now like previously (edit: so we can clear the demons in his invulnerable time after p1).

im not a sjw im telling you not to be a dick? or at least be considerate.

imo thats not toxic, it is very obviously satirical. nobody really gives a shit about flex anyway. on the other hand you here are saying that because somebody didnt do a nice thing to do nobody deserves to have said nice thing to them. thats really toxic behavior. if that was how everybody in society thought, then a chain of people mistreating each other would ruin life for pretty much anybody. especially when being considerate/nice presents little to no inconvenience to you.

not what you thought when you added me to your guild :/

just because other people do that doesnt mean i have to. if at all i can help someone i see no reason not to. obviously you dont think that way tho.

honestly i would gladly take the extra 5 seconds to help someone. if helping someone would cause serious detriment to me or others then of course i dont, but simply helping someone often gives me the most joy. even just helping someone of the side of the track replace their bike tyre, for example, makes my day better because i know that i made somebody’s day better.

try it sometime.

You and I are very different people. I’ll you from personal experience that your optimism is gravelly misplaced.

The General Chat Thread

With Shatter as my witness, I tried not to derail this thread further. Since everybody else persists, might as well post my 2 cents before this all inevitably gets purged by the mods.

Is this going to be the part where we find out you guys used to have cybersex and this whole protracted feud is just the result of a bad break-up? After the 4-way furry drama thing I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

Everyone is taking this way too seriously. If a guy can’t do Abyss on an 8/8 Warrior with one of the best sets in the entire game, too bad for him. That’s it.

Last place I did volunteer work for had maybe half a dozen asshats and 30 good people working in it.

It’s just like my father always says: just treat people well and most of the time they’ll respond in kind.