Post funny moments in-game!

Silly spider. :spider:

H…How???

Feels a bit staged but got a good laugh from it anyway :hibiscus:

A friendly neighborhood admin popped on and opened an Inner Sanctum portal, then proceeded to spawn some dungeon bosses.
As grand finale, 2 Ivory Wyverns, and then a Hermit, rounding off with two very nice Thessal marks ^u^

I can confirm that this is 100% not true, as none of the realms are named “Zero”

The roosters in the nexus crow during the morning. Didn’t notice this last time x3
Also the baby chicks are adorable~

Well Hydra is a drop from 02, even though its like 0% drop chance and 02 even starts with 0…

r/woooosh

Also thought it funny that the questionner seemed to have their star filter higher than the 5* light blue ranked player who was trying to give the answers.

Blocks blue star for begging for free items and sending me this when i refused:

Next day: checks realmeye inbox

Ez block on realmeye.

wow if i was in that situation i would just report him to deca

Why do some people still think that being discriminatory is perfectly okay? The fact that someone can type ‘death to all J-ws’ and clearly has no regrets over saying it, all just for a video game skin? It’s fucking awful.
And there’s also the occasional blatant racism and related stuff.

the ability to say whatever you want combined with anonymity creates nasty people, especially in gaming

Mhm.
In my opinion there should be very harsh bans for racism and stuff like the above, but DECA doesn’t have 24/7 moderators and such to monitor chats, and most people won’t bother reporting.

Maybe because he also mentioned once that he was 13, and is thus an ignorant child?

Thus, should be taught early on that antisemitism is bad.

when ur char has more alive fame than ur total ded fame
umm

Isn’t that normal?

no…

Uh,