Post interesting map features here

An entrance to the boss room in an abby with two options. First time I have ever ran across this and thought it was worth posting.

I don’t have a screenshot of it, but if you’re lucky, you can have a coil snake temple go much farther into the lake area where you cant pass.

I could record this more than 1 year ago; it took me some min trying to get there with my 6/8 backup rogue without nexus or dieing, and I finally get enought close to have this screenshot. (After getting enough close, I could nexus at the perfect time and I didn’t die; but I died couple days later at LH :smiley: )

Easiest lib I’ve ever done.

This was a nice lava/river combination from yesterday, and going into the mushroom place makes that look like a weird giant island at the polar cap or something:

I mentioned to @Seelpit seeing one like it before, when people were going crazy in chat at finding it/shouting for everyone to TP, and they got pretty much everyone in the realm standing there at one point. Turns out it was the exact same location in the same world (2) map.

beach, then blue ground. then grass and a tree and then sand

Road intersection

Got a sprite map with two entrances (top left and right. @Theydangle saw me come in from a different direction and thought I was hacking. :laughing:

bump btw

is there a map that intentionally generates these? if there is i didn’t remember it

[Edit: transferred this post and replies here from its own topic. -Nevov]

I’m decently sure there are a list of pre-generated maps.

There are, but I don’t remember any circle roads being on any of them

edit: I found one on map 1 of a different shape

You’re in World 10 there:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/maps-of-the-realm

Never seen a udl room shaped like that before.

Also,
Never seen a clearing in Thicket 1st before. (There was an invisible wall preventing me from walking on the flowers)

I found a diagonal line.

Lets play with our imagination

interesting

Diagonal water and Oasis in the lowlands

what, never heard of a desert oasis :roll_eyes: