Post pictures of your animals!

Bun bun

I may or may not need to go out to get him more bedding

Better pictures of my doggo! ^-^

Desperate doggo wants his treats~ Will leap to great heights to snatch your snack (and your fingers because he can’t aim properly)

That you in the pic, or behind the camera?

Since I got bitten last time I was at the shelter, this weekend I was put on kitten duty.

her name is Apples

Cat what the fuck are you doing

he’s being awesome and regular

Lazy doggo. She loves to flip on her back like this, I have no idea why lol.

My dog. He’s around 8 years old (I think).

Also Jeffrey the Caterpillar! (Lost him that very night, four years ago next month)

Was catnip and playtime last night.

A wild cat appeared!!

My cats are out trying to catch humming birds and such right now so I’m left with this strange non cat creature. It acts weird and when I tried giving it cat nip it just gave me strange looks. I think it’s defective or something.
On another note I’m going to be watching my grandmas cats soon so I’ll have two more cats to add to my collection!!!
-Edit this thing has a really loud meow, strange…

no its because hes bilingual

NEW CAT ACQUIRED

Now back to our regularly scheduled cats

Two of my cats decided to sun bathe with me today the other three decided to stay inside since it’s so warm out

All my dog does is sleep eat sleep again play for a little sleep go on a walk and the sleep…

I get to watch my grandmas cat until her house gets finished! She’s a very skittish cat I had to lie on the ground playing with my other cat for about 3 hours before she finally came out and is now exploring confidently. She’s a really cute cat! Her name is Jasmine. Also for anyone wondering this makes this cat the sixth one in my place.

-Edit we are now best friends

@BLOODQWEN Why’d you never show us your cat here?? ôuô

@BLOODQWEN I feel betrayed and personally attacked. I expect a formal apology in public with at least two witnesses and another picture of you cat as compensation :angry: