Post pictures of your animals!

C;

Rip two feral cats got them all they are dead. Then we caught the cats. We tried to tame them but the Mum was mad and we had put her down. The baby is getting better though.

This is Chip and piccolo aka jan the sock bandit

I found a baby turtle in my backyard and was informed by a veterinarian this was a pet store turtle and someone had likely thrown it out and that it would die on its own

so of course it joined the taun farm

The gang ruining my home

Found some pictures of Charlotte a couple weeks after we got her when she was still a kitten. The other cat in the picture decided to adopt her when we brought her and to this day they are still best friends and she will stay near him a lot.

If you look at most of my pictures above you can see that they are either together in the pictures or in the same area most of the time when I get pics of them.

Edit- After getting home just now these two were sitting outside grooming each other

I’m so jealous. I want my cats to like each other so much, but there’s no way. At least we cohabit peacefully.

very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

meow :3

Got a new puppy he loves the cats
Have videos of them playing but sadly can’t upload on phone.

The Achievement Thread

Hehehe I just went on a buying spree of cat related items c: Two of them have came so far. The other three items that are coming will be a surprise as well c;. I got this really cool cat lamp and I just finished building the new Catjama Slamajama Tower Tm

Here’s the Catjama Slamajama tower in action tm

All my cats flocked to this new tower and are loving it so far except for baby who I dare not wake for he gets cranky when he doesn’t get his nappies. Here’s a picture of him sleeping to make up for it C:

My sister got a puppy. She said she was getting one today and I thought she was joking. I may retaliate by getting a kitten…

Also I tried making a cat cake it went okay it’s definitely weird drawing with frosting. But I’m happy how it turned out for my first. It’s a double layer chocolate with marshmallow frosting on top and vanilla in the middle.

why did you eat xaklor ;_;

Here’s some picks of our puppies and my cats.

On another note I’ve been impulse buying things lately. It’s been really bad but they’re just so cute I couldn’t help myself :c <3

Two just came today!

this is less of everyone posting pictures of their pets and just Four flexing his awesome cats and dogs

I don’t see that as a bad thing

It isn’t

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I JUST GOT ANOTHER KITTEN HELP ME PICK NAMES SHES ALL BLACK WITH WHITE FEET. ILL POST PICS LATER. AhhHhhhHHHHH

Uh how about
Lily?