Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

In most scenario:
No

Uh yes it is. Would you want to take 19 shots to have gem be better defensively?

Well the only time I find Sourcestone better are: LH (MBC and Void), Nests, O3 and Fungal (and Crystal Cavern). Other than those, Gem is better.

No, not actually. It’s better in all exaltation dungeons, and even most court dungeons, and dungeons of that level.

What kind of colour blindness?

can you at least elaborate and say why the twilight gemstone is good instead of posting a 2012 jpeg reaction image and contribute nothing to the conversation

It’s better in any dungeon where def is mostly irrelevant (few high damage shots, armor piercing shots) like, as DeeBomb said, any dungeon that is harder than godlands dungeons. Enough defense is already provided by armors (and sometime, abilities) so players are aiming for hp rings.

And even in some glands dungeons like puppet theatre and lib that have armor piercing shots

Not always.

3 seconds duration is way too tight to maintain all those debuffs.
have you tried?

What? Memento for when damage is useful, swap outs when they are needed. I didn’t say anything about perma damaging

But memento is a skull for necro while wiz is a whole class, you have to consider that no one only carries momento unless they are doing wr runs, wiz does better damage but it doesn’t have access to useful swap outs. You can’t really compare a whole class to a single item on another class

curse when damage is needed is worse than damaging?

Solo damaging is better, in a group you would have both from other people so the passive stats in momento are better(if there isn’t a mystic or if the mystic isn’t consistent then curse is better because it helps the whole group).

because it gives the only stat that matters, speed.

doesn’t they both share the same speed bonus

you overestimate the competence of the average paladin/mystic.

Nah they do.

New ddocks sprites are the best of any dungeon in the game. My personal favorites are pirate slurp and pirate penguin :relieved:

man I have no clue why people are arguing against you rn when you’re literally right

I really dislike this logic. I mean yes, its true if you are in a group only one person should be playing pally, one person warrior, one person mystic, and everyone else wizard. But that is sooooo boring. I like to be self sufficient, and Momento Mori gives necro another aspect to excel at. Just because one class is the best at a certain thing doesn’t mean all other classes are irrelevant.

A necro in a group without momento does even less damage than a necro in a group with momento, so if you are gonna be playing necro momento is a top tier drop