Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

ah yes, a dungeon so braindead that you fall asleep doing it, gotta bring it back

If you can’t do the new shatters, you probably can’t do the Oryx 2 dancing phase.

i can do oryx dancing phase tho. the only phase ive died to is o3 celestial because i havent done enough o3’s yet

I suppose this kind of depends on which other dungeons you’re referring to, as this implies dungeons like The Third Dimension and High Tech Terror are harder than the current Shatters…unless that’s actually what you meant. But to be fair, the only other dungeon I can think of that I’d have the same opinion with is O3 Sanctuary - As much as I took more tries to finish my first Shats compared to my first O3, I still believe the Shatters is actually not that unmanageable after you’ve practiced it sufficiently.

Don’t get me wrong, it still requires those balancing changes, but just to make the dungeon experience more tolerable and enjoyable (and not steamrollable…but I guess that’s inevitable for the future), as currently everything has a bit too much health for anyone’s liking, myself included~

When the opinion is unpopular but gets 0 likes lmao

Colo and lumi reward good players, as they should, they should always be better than tiered swords because they are harder to control, I feel like thats the whole point.

Exactly. I disagree with it but I’ll like it because its what this thread is all about.

Putting ice cubes in your water is a ridiculous way to consume H2O. Using crushed ice is even worse.

Damn that’s a heavy topic

My opinion on def vs hp.
Since vital combat, I don’t enjoy the armors that value hp over def now. I used to enjoy the mbc breastplate a lot, but now, I just use a dominion armor over it because I’m more of a reckless player so I’d rather be able to take shots that don’t put me in combat.
I used to use the Crystal Kunoichi set, but since vital combat, I can’t get around the low 30 defense it gives. I completely understand why most people still prefer these, but thats not my stance on them

Honestly I still find breastplate better than t15 in most places but I can easily get more t15 and breastplate can be used to forge better stuff

Drinking hot water is pain.

Crushed ice is some lunatic level stuff though

It’s crunchy tho :yum:.

agree with all except the last one

Imo ppl that use autoheal or autonexus should be banned while “draggers” shouldnt

Dragging is not always intentional. But it’s hard to tell you are intended to get players’ characters killed or not.

Autonexus, godmode, debuff-immunity etc should be bannable offence yes.

imo any toxic behaviour like dragging shouldnt be bannable but it should always have punishment. i really dont get why people do it, it just wastes other peoples time and sometimes money if a key is griefed.

It’s like asking why people in normal mmorpgs try to pvp.
Is it more efficient/benefitable than normal methods of playing? Nope, doing criminal actions tends to lead to the game’s/player’s justice system going after you.
People can roleplay as the villain/a**hole precisely because it’s a rpg.

Another reason why is it’s a type of “gameplay” RotMG draggers enjoy. Some people in RotMG enjoy just merchanting, others find bliss in collecting every item, some speedrun dungeons without even caring about events, and just like those people, draggers enjoy pvping players.

However, DECA bans draggers since their vision of RotMG, a pve focused game, isn’t a game that actively encourages pvp. Players already have permadeath, heartbreaking difficulty, game breaking bugs, and back breaking grind to deal with. People don’t want the wildcard of indirect pvp to be included for their brains to factor into gameplay, especially since people can lose money.

My unpopular opinion today is that base HP should be raised across the board like +100 on all classes and large HP bonuses on rings should be greatly reduced, dow to like 25%. Even if it means players need to drink like 10-15 more life to max, since life is easier than ever to get rn. I’m talking like Decas giving 65 HP max, tiered rings giving like +10/20/30/40/50/60, and underutilized STs can keep a good amount of HP.

Reason: to make game slightly easier for people who are bad, to make rings other than HP viable, to challenge the balance of the economy and add a little more value to life.

actually good idea, exept now only dps rings willg et used