Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

I still can’t see even with max brightness

get better eyes

The thing about blind is that how bad it is for you depends entirely on monitor, not just your brightness settings. For some monitors blind appears to have little effect and might as well be removed since it doesn’t do anything. For other monitors it becomes super hard to see anything even with max brightness. So even though you two seem to have little problem with it, other people think blind is super sketchy and there’s not much they can do about it.

That’s why blind is stupid.

Honestly [discussion about "blind" status effect]

Blind should just blank your entire game screen, same as how the map disappears when you go too high in mem use.

I already get that on my terrible laptop lol, normally it’s just darkened but when it’s used up it’s 4gb memory then the bottom half of the screen flickers from black to normal blind.

>Hit by Beholder shot
>Ah shit

Good luck

fuck ok got blinded for the first time with my new computer and holy shit it’s a butt puckering experience during MBC tentacle phase, had to follow my allies and almost got zapped by the tentacles like seven times…you right @GGaodzilla

The Nest is bullshit, design-wise.

Wdym? It’s quite a fun dungeon

I mean, I’m pretty sure that’s most people’s opinions

This “lel xd ppe btw” meme died a couple months ago. Stop it.

Draggers… @Astrolcool

Who afks in lost halls?

I don’t tho

Surely

I literallly looked at my phone for less than 3 seconds. /off topic

Jugg is a terrible and overrated item. I had no regrets losing two of them - unfortunately I have 3 more in my vaults. It is a horrible item that takes away the warrior’s core values and just makes it into a worse knight. A knight that cant stun / armor break. Who cares about the dps these days?

With the speedy buff, the warrior is a beast. Without it, its a worse trickster. The jugg makes you ‘tanky’, but it’s either unnessary or unnoticeable.

parasite is one of the best dungeons in the game, and rightfully rewarding

shatts is still super fun (but broken af)

I cut myself on your edgy opinion

What does that mean?